39 Recipes with Chicken for When You're in a Dinner Rut
Chicken is the easiest thing in the world to cook for dinner, but that doesn’t mean you have to stick with the same old grilled breast every time (bo-ring). Break out of your comfort zone with these 39 tasty new ideas for recipes with chicken.
1. Slow-Cooker Pulled Chicken
Serve it as a main dish with hearty sides or as a simple sandwich.
2. Parmesan-Ranch Chicken Thighs
Because everything’s better with cheese and ranch.
3. Chicken Pot Pie Soup
These filling bowls are the definition of comfort food.
4. Avocado Chicken Salad
The best thing to happen to lunch.
5. Lemon and Herb Roast Chicken
Use the leftovers in salads, soups and pastas all week long.
6. Potato-Chip Fried Chicken
Crispy on the outside, tender on the inside and a lot less fuss than frying.
7. Chicken and Waffle Sandwiches
Fried chicken + cheese waffles = the greatest sandwich ever.
8. Grilled Lemon Chicken Flatbread Wraps
Way more fun than a boring turkey sandwich.
9. Mini Chicken and Waffles
They’re so tiny, we can eat ten of these, right?
10. Spicy Yogurt Marinated Chicken Legs
News flash: Roast chicken doesn’t have to be dull.
11. Slow-Cooker Chicken Teriyaki
Infinitely better than takeout.
12. Skillet Chicken Fajitas
Your Mexican fiesta just got a major upgrade.
Get the recipe
14. Slow-Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
Hearty and surprisingly low-maintenance.
15. Roasted Drumsticks with Tomatoes
This chicken dinner is almost too pretty to eat. (Almost.)
17. Roasted Buffalo Chicken Wings
The best thing about game day.
18. Creamy Garlic Mushroom Chicken
The easiest way to feed a crowd.
19. Slow-Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
Even better than takeout.
20. Garlic Breaded Roast Chicken Breast
Deep fryers need not apply.
21. Chicken in Creamy Cashew Sauce
It takes only an hour to make, but tastes like it took nine.
22. Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders
No deep fryer required.
23. Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
Your guests will be soooo impressed.
24. Slow-Cooker Chicken Piccata
Set it and forget it.
26. Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry
A healthier take on kung pao chicken.
27. Grilled Peach, Chicken and Ricotta Pizza
Forget pepperoni--this fancy combo totally works.
28. One-Pan Roasted Chicken with Carrots
Best of all, there’s only one pan to clean up.
29. Garlic Basil Chicken with Tomato Butter Sauce
Sunday supper is served.
30. Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
We dare you not to eat these in one sitting.
31. Baked Coconut Chicken Tenders
Pass the honey mustard, please.
32. Loaded Chicken Tortilla Soup
Warning: This recipe is about to change your soup game for good.
33. Greek Lemon Chicken Skewers
Because everything tastes better on a stick.
34. Tangy Green Chicken Enchiladas
Don’t tell anyone, but there are veggies hidden inside.
35. Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce
Serve it with bread and dip it in the sauce. You’ll thank us later.
36. Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Serve with tortilla chips. Lots of tortilla chips.
37. Crispy Grilled Chicken
Hint: Eat this in the backyard.
38. One-Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus
That’s it: We’re never going out to eat again.