Honey-Lime Chicken and Veggies in Foil
Dinner doesn’t seem so hard when there’s no cleanup involved. Each portion of this honey-lime chicken and veggies cooks inside a little foil packet that you place directly on the grill. Once everything’s cooked, just throw away the foil.
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon minced ginger
2 tablespoons honey
Zest of 1 lime
Four 6-ounce chicken breasts
1 teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
1 bunch asparagus
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 ears corn, halved
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
¼ cup thinly sliced green onion
1. In a small bowl, stir together the butter, olive oil, garlic, ginger, honey and lime zest.
2. Using 12-inch sheets of foil, build four packets. Place a chicken breast in the center of each. Season it with cumin and paprika. Divide the asparagus among the packets. Brush the chicken and asparagus with the honey-ginger sauce and season with salt and pepper. Fold the foil over the food inside and crimp several times to seal.
3. Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill the packets until the chicken is cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
4. About 5 minutes before the chicken is finished, add the corn to the grill and cook until it’s browned on all sides, about 5 minutes.
5. Garnish the chicken with cilantro and green onion before serving.