Parmesan-Ranch Chicken Thighs
News flash: Roast chicken doesn't have to be boring. So instead of throwing the whole bird into the oven again, get creative. Try a different cut that's seasoned perfectly. Like our Parmesan-ranch chicken thighs recipe.
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
½ cup all-purpose flour
¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 packet ranch seasoning
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
6 chicken thighs
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Have an oven-safe 9-inch skillet ready.
2. Combine the olive oil and butter in the skillet and then place it in the oven to melt the butter and heat the pan.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour with the Parmesan, ranch seasoning and black pepper to combine.
4. Dredge the chicken thighs in the flour mixture generously to coat.
5. Take the skillet out of the oven and place the chicken, skin side down, in the hot oil and butter. Return the skillet to the oven and roast until the skin is golden brown and the chicken is fully cooked, 30 to 35 minutes. Serve warm.