Slow-Cooker Chicken Teriyaki
Fact: Making dinner in your Crock-Pot rocks. So the next time you go to plug it in, pile in the ingredients for this slow-cooker chicken teriyaki recipe.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon fresh ginger
½ cup soy sauce
⅓ cup honey
⅓ cup rice vinegar
¼ cup scallions, sliced
3 tablespoons sesame seeds
2 cups white rice, steamed (for serving)
1. Place the chicken breasts into your slow cooker.
2. Top the chicken with the onion, garlic and ginger.
3. Add the soy sauce, honey and rice vinegar to the slow cooker; season with salt and pepper.
4. Cook on low for 6 hours. Shred the chicken with two forks.
5. Garnish the cooked chicken with sliced scallions and sesame seeds. Serve with the steamed rice.