One-Pan Roasted Chicken with Carrots
What's the worst part of cooking dinner? The clean-up, of course. That's why we're obsessed with this one-pan roasted chicken and carrots recipe. Cook it all at once on a sheet pan, enjoy dinner (without a pile of pots and pans in the sink).
4 chicken thighs
1½ pounds carrots, peeled and trimmed
1 large onion, peeled and cut into eighths
1 head of garlic
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Arrange the carrots and onion in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
3. Slice the top off a head of garlic; discard the top and place on the tray.
4. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the vegetables; season with the rosemary, and salt and pepper.
5. Top with the chicken thighs. Rub each thigh with 1 teaspoon olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
6. Roast in the oven until the chicken skin is golden and the carrots are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
7. To serve, divide the vegetables and chicken thighs among four plates.