30 Spring Dinner Recipe Ideas
Dear soups, stews and casseroles: We’ve had a good run. But it’s springtime now, and that means we’re on to lighter and brighter meals. For starters, these 30 spring dinner recipe ideas, all of which take only 30 minutes to make. Don’t worry—we’ll see you next fall. In the meantime, we need to tend to some asparagus. Xo, PureWow
1. Curry Noodles with Broccoli Rabe and Purple Cabbage
So much tastier than takeout.
3. Roasted Chickpea Shawarma
Let us introduce you to the delicacy that is roasted chickpeas.
4. Cacio e Pepe Pasta
Some classics never go out of style.
5. Baked Shrimp with Tomato and Feta
Added bonus: You only need one pan to make this meal.
6. Thai Beef Bowls with Rice Noodles
If only all salads were this beautiful.
7. Jamaican Jerk Chicken Tacos
We’re transporting ourselves to the Caribbean...by way of Mexico.
10. Lemon Butter Scallops
Simple? Check. Sophisticated? Check. Delicious? Check.
12. Skillet Gnocchi with Sausage and Broccoli Rabe
These are a few of our favorite things.
13. Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Trust us, you won't even miss the carbs.
14. Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa
Best enjoyed with a cold glass of white wine.
15. Greek Kale and Quinoa Salad
Make this salad and pretend you're in the Mediterranean.
16. Creamy Asparagus and Pea Soup
OK, we had to include one soup. But the in-season veggies make it a spring-appropriate meal.
17. “Slow-Cooked” Salmon
OK, you caught us: This fish takes only 30 minutes, but it tastes like it’s been cooking for hours.
18. Cilantro Lime Chicken with Avocado Salsa
An easy upgrade for chicken night.
19. Cheesy Artichoke Skillet Flatbread
It's as if spinach-artichoke dip and pizza had a baby.
20. Seared Ahi Tuna with Avocado and CHIMICHURRI Sauce
Break up your dinner routine with this simple-to-prepare seafood dish.
21. Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells
Nothing compliments broccoli quite like cheese.
22. Rainbow Spring Rolls with Ginger Peanut Sauce
No frying required.
23. Spring Orzo Salad with Roasted Salmon
You can never have too many one-bowl recipes.
26. Pesto Zoodles
Sometimes you need to keep it super-simple.
27. Asian Chicken Salad with Sesame Ginger Dressing
Salad night should never be boring.
28. Baked Caprese Chicken Skillet
We would put melted mozzarella on every dish if we could.
30. One-Pot, 15-Minute Pasta Limone
Skip the marinara—all you need is cheese and lemon.