It’s tough to pinpoint the most amazingly wonderful thing about summer (self-chilling cold brew? doggie pool floats?), but it’s safe to say that juicy, sweet strawberries are definitely up there. From pies to salsas to salads brighten up your summer with these 41 recipes that feature fresh strawberries.
41 Fresh Strawberry Recipes to Make All Summer Long
1. Strawberry Pie With Strawberry Crust
Grab your phone: You’re gonna want to Instagram this.
2. Strawberry Bourbon Shortcakes
A match made in dessert heaven.
3. Double Strawberry Pretzel Pie
Serious strawberry overload! This new take on a strawberry tart will be an instant hit.
4. Strawberry, Cardamom And Pistachio Pavlova Bites
Bet you won’t be able to eat just one.
5. 10-minute Strawberry Cobbler For One
This 10-minute single-serving strawberry cobbler recipe is the fastest way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
6. Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
For when you're craving cheesecake but don't have the time to bake one from scratch.
7. Grilled Balsamic Chicken Salad Pizza With Fresh Strawberry Salsa
An unexpected combination from Coterie member Liz Harris that totally works.
8. No-bake Berry Tiramisu
Because the last thing you want to do in the summer heat is turn on the oven.
9. 3-ingredient Strawberry Ice-cream Shell
Nostalgia overload. Oh, and about those rainbow sprinkles? They’re nonnegotiable.
10. Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
Dessert for breakfast is the only way to start the day.
11. Strawberry Shortcake Skewers With Whipped Cream
A million times better than s'mores.
12. Strawberry Keto Fat Bombs
Make a large batch so you’ll have them whenever a craving strikes.
13. Strawberry Sponge Cake
An easy, light and airy cake recipe to make for every occasion.
14. Strawberry Cobb Salad With Dairy-free Ranch Dressing
You had us at dairy-free ranch dressing.
15. Strawberry-mango Hawaiian Shave Ice
Easy, refreshing and there is no shaved ice machine necessary.
16. Spicy Strawberry Mojitos
Your new favorite summer cocktail.
17. Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
Equal parts adorable and impressive.
18. Berry Galette
A galette is basically a free-form pie. It’s easy to assemble, and the crust doesn’t have to be perfect. Just pile the fruit in the center, fold the edge over and bake.
19. Sheet Tray Pancakes With Peaches And Strawberries
No flipping involved (so you can spend more time sipping that mimosa).
20. Strawberry Avocado Pesto Pasta Salad
This masterpiece is best when eaten outside with friends.
21. Strawberry Peach Pie
Sorry, apple. We found a new favorite slice.
22. Avocado Strawberry Caprese Salad
Courtesy of Coterie member Maria Lichty (because summer sides should be easy).
23. Ricotta, Walnut And Strawberry Crostini
An easy appetizer everyone will love, courtesy of Coterie member Gaby Dalkin.
24. Dessert Nachos With Strawberry, Mango And Avocado Salsa
Where have you been all our life?
25. Overnight Oats With Chocolate And Strawberry
Don’t mind if we do.
26. Burrata Arugula Berry Salad Recipe
A light citrus and olive oil dressing is all you need to finish this beauty off.
27. Orange Strawberry Avocado Salad With Citrus Poppyseed Dressing
Healthy yet satisfying recipe from Coterie member Monique Volz? Check.
28. Minted Orange And Strawberry Coolers
Now we just need a pool and some rays.
29. 5-ingredient Frozen Yogurt Bites
Coolest dessert at the barbecue? We think so.
30. Mini Strawberry Ice-cream Pies
Tip: if you don’t have mini pie pans ramekins will work too.
31. Butter Lettuce Salad With Strawberries And Rosé Vinaigrette
Fruit salad meets leafy greens in this light, lunch-ready salad.
32. Strawberry, Apple And Quinoa Salad
Paired with a simple balsamic dressing, this hearty salad is packed full of nutrients.
33. Chicken Chopped Salad With Strawberries, Avocado And Feta
Our new favorite salad. Seriously fresh. Seriously addictive.
34. Strawberry Upside-down Cake
This cake decorates itself. All you have to do is invert the cake onto a platter and...you’re done.
35. Summertime Rose Tequila Sangria
Tequila in Sangria? We’ll start chilling the glasses.
36. Cold Soba Noodle Salad With Strawberries
This dish is almost no-cook, takes less than 30 minutes and can be made up to one day in advance.
37. Strawberry Daiquiri
This one calls for a mix of frozen and fresh strawberries, and skips added ice for a slushier consistency.
38. Kale Cobb Salad
This tasty upgrade on everyones favorite salad is perfect for lunch or dinner.
39. Sheet-pan Strawberry Shortcake With Whipped Honey Ricotta
We don’t know what we’d do without this easy, crowd-pleasing dessert.
40. Salmon And Fennel Salad With Strawberries
Enjoy this lovely salad as a satisfying lunch or dinner—no side dishes necessary.
41. Baked Strawberries And Cream French Toast
Your favorite brunch crowd pleaser just got a whole lot easier. Perfect for your next potluck.