It’s a hot summer night. You want a delicious dinner but can’t be bothered with an involved, complicated dish. Well, you’re in luck, because we happen to live by the motto “five ingredients or bust.” (Kidding, kind of.) Here, 29 quick and easy 5-ingredient summer recipes to make on repeat through Labor Day. They’re all supremely tasty, and none of them require more than a handful of fresh seasonal ingredients (plus a few pantry staples you already have in your kitchen).
29 Quick and Easy 5-Ingredient Recipes to Make All Summer
7. Grilled Peach, Prosciutto And Mozzarella Sandwich
We like to call this open-face sandwich “summer on a plate.”
15. Green Beans With Garlicky Pistachio Vinaigrette
Don’t skimp on the salt when blanching the green beans—it’s key to a well-seasoned side dish.
17. Camarones Al Mojo De Ajo (shrimp In Garlic Sauce)
Bonus: This one comes together in about 15 minutes.
21. Pan-seared Scallops With Citrusy Corn Succotash
Shh…these scallops are secretly so easy to make, but they look and taste totally impressive.
22. Burst Tomato And Zucchini Spaghetti With Avocado Sauce
Have vegan friends? Serve this luscious plant-based dish.
23. Melon Salad With Chili Powder, Mint, Lime And Flaky Sea Salt
Minimal effort, maximum results. We’re kind of obsessed with this spicy-sweet side dish.