35 Fresh Peach Recipes to Try This Summer
When it comes to summer produce, there’s a lot to be excited about—crisp wedges of watermelon at a picnic, bowls of sweet cherries waiting to be made into pie, tomatoes that actually have flavor. But we’re extra excited about the triumphant return of the peach. Lusciously sweet, hearty enough to stand up to heat and super versatile, peaches are as fab in savory dishes as they are in desserts. Here are 35 of our favorite fresh peach recipes.
1. Corn Fritter Caprese with Peaches and Tomatoes
Fancy enough that if you put it down at a dinner party, it would elicit oohs and ahhs.
2. Grilled Peach, Prosciutto and Mozzarella Sandwich
Eat your heart out, Subway.
3. Baked Pancakes with Peaches and Strawberries
The best way to make breakfast for a crowd.
4. Grilled Peach and Halloumi Salad with Lemon-Pesto Dressing
Why should carnivores have all the grilling fun?
5. White Sangria Ice Pops
Mix things up by adding different types of fresh fruit.
6. Linguine with Bacon, Peaches and Gorgonzola
We’re never ordering delivery pizza again.
7. White Sangria Recipe with Peaches and Berries
Bonus: This concoction is totally white-jeans-friendly.
8. Blackberry-Peach Grilled Cheese
We didn’t think it was possible to improve grilled cheese, already the world’s best food. We were wrong.
9. Skillet Peach Cobbler
Sometimes you just gotta go with a classic.
10. Fresh Peach Margaritas
Instructions: make a big pitcher of these and a batch of guacamole. Invite over some friends. Repeat as often as possible until September.
11. Mini Peach Tarts with Goat Cheese and Honey
You might want to make a second batch…they’re that good.
13. Grilled Peach, Pesto and Mozzarella Quesadillas
Summer in a tortilla, courtesy of Coterie member Maria Lichty.
14. Skillet Roast Chicken with Peaches, Tomatoes and Red Onion
We love this one-pan meal; less time spent on dishes means more time to savor the summer night.
15. Balsamic Peach Sauce
Brush the sweet-and-tangy mixture onto grilled meat or use it as a marinade and then stash it in the freezer for next time.
17. Almond Crusted Goat Cheese, Peach and Fig Salad
Coterie member Liz Harris just found what we’re eating for lunch for the entire summer.
18. Grilled Peach, Chicken and Ricotta Pizza
We’re willing to try anything on a pizza—unsurprisingly, this combo is a big winner.
23. Peach Caprese Salad
Peaches are totally the new tomatoes.
24. Strawberry Peach Pie
Sorry, apple. We found a new favorite slice.
26. Roasted Peach and Arugula Salad
Because you’re so bored of romaine and croutons.
27. Peach Cobbler Recipe
Don’t forget to serve this cobbler with a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream.
28. Pearl Couscous with Chickpeas, Eggplant and Peaches
Raise your hand if peach season is your Christmas in July. (Same.)
29. Sriracha Shrimp Skewers with Collard-Peach Salad
They’re spicy, sweet and fabulous for a summer dinner under the stars.
30. Poached Apricots and Peaches with Toasted Almonds
If you need us, we’ll be eating these on the patio.
31. 20-Minute Burrata Salad with Stone Fruit and Asparagus
This dish is practically no-cook, feeds a crowd and won’t wilt when you set it out in 90-degree weather.
32. Yellow Tomato Gazpacho with Peaches
The very best part about this stunning dish? You can prep everything the night before, then put it all together in less than 10 minutes.
33. Simple Stuffed Peach Crumble
The best part? It takes less than half an hour, start to finish.
34. Spiced Spatchcock Chicken With Peach Barbeque Sauce
You had us at “peach barbecue sauce.” And the addition of fresh mint and tarragon doesn’t hurt, either.