15 Drop-Dead-Gorgeous Charcuterie Boards Ideas
When it comes to entertaining, a charcuterie board is a go-to for hosts—and a fan favorite of guests—for good reason. While charcuterie technically means a range of different cured meats, these platters go beyond salami and prosciutto and typically feature various cheeses, crackers, spreads and produce as well. But what exactly makes them so popular? For starters, they're extremely flexible: you can adjust the ingredients for different preferences, scale up or down the portions based on the number of guests, make them as affordable or pricey as you'd like and can even tie them to a certain theme, like a color or season. But perhaps the main reason is they require zero culinary skills to assemble. Sure, there is an art to making a charcuterie board look as impressive as the ones you've seen all over Instagram and Pinterest. But don't worry, we're here to give you some charcuterie board inspiration for your next gathering.
1. Prosciutto and Fig Salad Board
When you want your first course to make your guests gasp.
3. DAIRY-FREE CRANBERRY ROSEMARY CHEESE ROLL AND CHARCUTERIE BOARD
Yeah, we’re serious.
5. Charcuterie Board Two Ways
One for cheese lovers and another for your vegan friends.
7. ANTIPASTO APPETIZER CHEESE BOARD
With a little something for everyone.
9. the ultimate burrata cheese board
Forget the guests. We’re eating the whole thing.
13. SIMPLE CHARCUTERIE FLATBREADS
Get to know flatbreads. You won’t regret it.
14. Charcuterie Board With Bacon Onion Jam
Easier than it looks.
15. BUTTERNUT SQUASH CHEESEBALL AND CHEESE BOARD
Because you can never have too much cheese.
16. Chocolate Charcuterie Board
Hey, not every board is about the cheese! Watch this video to see how it's done.