When we hit the summer farmers market, we only have one thing on our mind: berries. Sweet strawberries, plump blueberries, juicy blackberries and tart raspberries are our favorite spoils of the season, and it just so happens that they all lend themselves beautifully to sweets. From a gorgeous galette to Insta-worthy whoopie pies, here are 61 berry desserts to make while they’re at peak deliciousness.
61 Berry Desserts to Bake Before Summer’s Up
11. Strawberry, Cardamom And Pistachio Pavlova Bites
These fruity clouds of meringue are as stunning as they are easy to make. Serve them at your next dinner party to wow your guests.
17. Vegan And Gluten-free Apple Blackberry Crumble Tart
22. Strawberry Shortcake Skewers With Whipped Cream
Made with easy store-bought biscuits brushed with honey butter. Up the summer ante by adding a toasted s’more-style marshmallow to each shortcake.
27. Peanut Butter Cream Pie With Raspberry Meringue
This pie looks like it was plucked straight out of a fairytale. Chalk the blush-colored meringue whisps up to blitzed freeze-dried raspberries.
47. Sheet-pan Strawberry Shortcake With Black Pepper, Whipped Honey Ricotta And Togarashi
We’ve had enough arugula salads in our life to know that floral, freshly cracked black pepper and summer berries are soulmates.