It’s the most wonderful time of the year…which means you have approximately 2,896 batches of holiday cookies to bake before the new year. Instead of shooing everyone out of the kitchen, try these 46 easy Christmas treats—from cutout cookies to festive Chex mix—that the whole family will be thrilled to help you make (yup, even your “please don’t speak to me in public” middle schooler).
46 Easy Christmas Treats the Whole Family Can Help Make
11. Mini Caramel Pecan Pies With Cinnamon Roll Pie Crust
The crusts have a secret: They’re made from store-bought cinnamon rolls, so even budding bakers can handle this project.
20. Eggnog Scented Sugar Cookies With Easy Vanilla Icing
Tip: Best if you’re sipping actual eggnog while you’re making them.
24. Soft Cinnamon Cut-out Cookies With White Chocolate Peppermint
The crushed peppermint topping is as easy as can be, but it still manages to look pretty darn fancy.
25. 3-ingredient White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels
The key to holiday baking success is to start with something store-bought and simply dress it up a bit.
31. Chai Spiced Santa Cookies With White Chocolate Frosting
It’s all fun and games until Santa’s beard gets eaten mid-frost.