No-Bake Sugar Cookie Truffles
Heads up: These no-bake sugar cookie truffles are magical. They come together in your food processor, and they’re a great way to use up extra sugar cookies (you can use store-bought if you’d like). Plus, they’re about two bites each, meaning it’s OK to have a second (and a third…and a fourth…).
2 cups sugar-cookie crumbs (from about 15 medium cookies)
6 tablespoons cream cheese, at room temperature
3 cups white chocolate chips
Sprinkles, for finishing
1. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the cookies until they are fine crumbs. Add the cream cheese and mix well to combine. The mixture should hold together when pressed.
2. Scoop the mixture into heaping tablespoon-size portions and roll into balls. Transfer the balls to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
3. Add the white chocolate chips to a medium-size microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 15 second increments, stirring in between, until chocolate is smooth and melted.
4. Dip the cookie truffles into the melted white chocolate to coat fully, returning to the baking sheet as you go. Before the chocolate sets, decorate with sprinkles.
5. Transfer the baking sheet to the refrigerator until the chocolate is set. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.