The 65 Best Cheesecake Recipes of All Time
When it comes to desserts that are easy to make yet seriously impressive, you can’t go wrong with cheesecake. Whether it’s baked, frozen, fruit-topped, candy-filled or drizzled with chocolate, it’s creamy, silky, decadent and damn near revelatory. Here, 65 of the best cheesecake recipes we could find (including a slew of no-bake options that you won't even have to turn the oven on to make).
2. Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars
The secret is the graham cracker crust (and the gorgeous fruit garnishes).
4. Mini Mason Jar Spiced Cheesecakes
Hold us closer, tiny cheesecake. These cuties are finished with red currant jelly and fresh whipped cream.
10. Chocolate Almond Cheesecake
For all of you who can't resist a treat that's equal parts sweet and salty.
12. Cheesecake Bars with Melted Chocolate
Totally acceptable to eat two pieces. (Or um, the whole pan—we won't tell.)
14. Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
OK, so not technically a cake, but it's the ideal way to get your fix in less than 15 minutes whenever a craving strikes.
18. Peanut Butter Butterfinger Cheesecake
An Oreo cookie crust topped with creamy PB filling and chopped candy bars, then drizzled with more melted peanut butter. Need we say more?
22. Japanese Cheesecake
We’re not sure how one dessert can be both airy and rich, but we’re obsessed. Can you believe you're only three ingredients away from enjoying it?
23. White Chocolate Macadamia Cheesecake
A vegan dessert made entirely in the blender? It's a plant-based miracle.
24. No-Bake Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Blueberry Pie
Fact: Everything looks adorable in a mason jar. But this fruity dessert will taste great no matter how it’s served.
28. Cheesecake Thumbprint Cookies
It only makes sense that combining two of our favorite desserts would create a full-blown masterpiece.
29. No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecake
If you can't find key limes (or don't want to break a sweat squeezing a bunch of them), regular limes are a fine substitute.
34. Slow-Cooker Oreo Cheesecake
Sure, it's a labor of love. But trust us: This one’s well worth the wait.
35. Fig and Honey Cheesecake Galette
Trade a traditional graham cracker crust for buttery pie dough and you've got a whole new dessert. Serve with plenty of freshly cracked black pepper.
36. Coconut Carrot Cake Cheesecake
Got a crack in the cake? No prob—just cover it up with coconut cream frosting.
38. Sugar Cookie Cheesecake Bars
You'd never know these handhelds start with store-bought sugar cookie mix and instant pudding.
39. Dairy-Free Cheesecake with Blueberry Topping
Creamy and oh so dreamy—minus the butter, cheese and flour. Good looking out, soaked cashews.
41. Mini Yogurt Cheesecakes
A lighter take on the classic served in perfectly bite-size portions. We love you, Greek yogurt.
44. Peanut Butter and Jelly Cheesecake Bars with Potato Chip Crust
The recipe name alone hit us right in our inner child. Our elementary school lunch has never looked so damn delicious.
48. Easy Baked Chocolate Cheesecake
Vegan? Check. Gluten-free? Check. Doused in homemade, refined sugar-free raspberry sauce? Heck yeah.
49. Simple Lemon Sugar Burnt Basque Cheesecake
Not to be confused with New York cheesecake, this stunner hails from the Basque region of Spain. Its flavor is extra caramelized, while its texture is smooth and creamy.
50. Blueberry Cheesecake Creme Brûlée Bars
Another hybrid that we're chomping at the bit to taste ourselves. Despite their fancy appearance, you'll only need about ten ingredients and one hour to prepare them.
54. Chocolate-Crusted Chèvre Cheesecake with Earl Grey Poached Pears and Pomegranate
And you though chèvre was limited to the appetizer table. Just wait until you try it smothered in tea-poached fruit and tangy sour cream topping.
58. No-Bake Summer Berry Cheesecake Tart with Pretzel Graham Cracker Crust
Pretzels offer a punch of saltiness to this light-and-sweet dessert. Make it a day ahead of serving so it has time to firm up in the fridge.
59. Raw Vegan Chocolate Cheesecakes
Think an almond-raw cacao crust topped with dairy-free vanilla filling, made possible by soaked cashews.
60. No-Bake Meyer Lemon Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache
How pretty are the candied lemon slices on top? They're easier to make than you may think (all it takes is a quick boil in simple syrup).
63. Black Forest Cheesecake
Complete with a layer of sweet-tart cherry pie topping. Feel free to substitute baked sour cherries or even cherry preserves if you'd prefer.
64. Salted Butterscotch Apple Pie Cheesecake Bars
Because everything tastes better on a stick—especially dessert. If you want to save some time, use store-bought apple pie filling instead of making your own.
65. White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
These Christmas-ready treats are sort of like a cross between a white chocolate cookie and a raspberry cheesecake. Feel free to throw macadamia nuts into the mix for added crunch.
Additional reporting by Alexandra Hough