The 41 Best Cheesecake Recipes of All Time
When it comes to desserts that are easy to make yet seriously impressive, you can’t go wrong with this classic treat. Whether baked, frozen, fruit-topped, candy-filled or drizzled with chocolate, there’s something for everyone to love. Here, 41 of the best cheesecake recipes we could find (in no particular order).
1. Samoa Cheesecake
Inspired by everyone’s favorite Girl Scout cookie.
2. blueberry lemon cheesecake bars
The secret is the graham cracker crust.
3. DEATH BY CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
Every chocolate lover has seen this cake in their dreams.
4. Mini Mason Jar Spiced Cheesecakes
These win the award for cutest desserts ever.
6. Chocolate Glazed Espresso Cheesecake
Serve this New York-style treat with a steaming cup of coffee.
9. Individual Lemon Meringue Cheesecakes
The tart filling works beautifully with the creamy topping.
11. White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
The prettiest dish to serve your sweetheart. And by sweetheart, we mean ourself.
12. Cheesecake Bars with Melted Chocolate
Totally acceptable to eat two pieces. (Or the whole pan.)
13. Mini Bourbon Pumpkin Praline Cheesecakes
BRB, drooling all over the computer.
14. Strawberry Cheesecake Dip Recipe
OK, so not technically a cake, but the ideal way to get your dessert fix in less than 15 minutes.
15. Vegan Dark Chocolate Tofu Cheesecake with Peanut Butter Pretzel Crust
What dietary restrictions?
16. Golden Mylk Cheesecake
Calling all vegans: this one’s for you.
17. No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Cups
There’s fruit on it, so you can have it for breakfast, right?
18. Peanut Butter Butterfinger Cheesecake
An Oreo cookie crust, topped with creamy PB filling and chopped candy bars and drizzled with more melted peanut butter. ‘Nuff said.
19. Lavender Cheesecake
A flower-laced filling with Earl Grey-steeped whipped cream on top? So fancy.
20. No-Bake Cheesecake with Raspberry Compote
We’ve died and gone to cheesecake heaven.
21. Cranberry Eggnog Cheesecake
Introducing our new favorite holiday treat. That we want to eat all year-round.
22. Japanese Cheesecake
We’re not sure how one dessert can be both airy and rich, but we’re obsessed.
23. White Chocolate Macadamia Cheesecake
A vegan dessert made entirely in the blender? Nuts.
24. No-Bake Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Blueberry Pie
Fact: Everything looks adorable in a mason jar. But this fruity dessert will taste great no matter how it’s served.
25. Apricot Ricotta Cheesecake
Topped with sliced almonds and drizzled with honey.
26. Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
When it comes to rounding up the best cheesecake recipes, you can’t forget about this simple yet sophisticated classic.
28. Cheesecake Thumbprint Cookies
It only makes sense that combining two of our favorite desserts would create these little masterpieces.
29. Slow-Cooker Cheesecake
Is there anything the slow cooker can’t do?
30. Funfetti Cheesecake
The ultimate birthday treat. (Or any day, really.)
31. Salted Caramel Cheesecake Recipe
Don’t be stingy with the sauce.
32. Roasted Carrot Cheesecake
Grilling the veggies in the oven enhances their natural sweetness.
34. Slow-Cooker Oreo Cheesecake
Trust us, this one’s worth the wait.
36. Coconut Carrot Cake Cheesecake
Got a crack in the cake? No prob—just cover it up with frosting.
37. Italian Tiramisu Cheesecake Recipe
The perfect pick-me-up. (Meaning you can pick us up a slice of this dessert anytime.)
39. Dairy-Free Cheesecake
Creamy and oh-so dreamy (but minus the butter, cheese and even flour).
40. Cinnamon Roll Vanilla Cheesecake Pie
When two sweet treats become one.
41. Mini Yogurt Cheesecakes
A lighter take on the classic (we love you, Greek yogurt) in perfectly bite-size portions.
Additional reporting by Alexandra Hough