When it comes to desserts that are easy to make yet seriously impressive, you can’t go wrong with cheesecake. Whether it’s baked, frozen, fruit-topped, candy-filled or drizzled with chocolate, it’s creamy, silky, decadent and damn near revelatory. Here, 65 of the best cheesecake recipes we could find (including a slew of no-bake options that you won't even have to turn the oven on to make).
The 65 Best Cheesecake Recipes of All Time
2. Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars
The secret is the graham cracker crust (and the gorgeous fruit garnishes).
3. Death By Chocolate Cheesecake
Every chocolate lover has seen this dessert in their dreams at least once. (Hi, dark chocolate ganache.)
4. Mini Mason Jar Spiced Cheesecakes
Hold us closer, tiny cheesecake. These cuties are finished with red currant jelly and fresh whipped cream.
5. Foolproof Cheesecake
Forget the fussy water bath—you don't need any special equipment to pull off this cherry-topped beauty.
6. Chocolate Glazed Espresso Cheesecake
Serve this New York-style treat with a steaming cup of coffee (or better yet, a spiked cinnamon latte).
7. Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies
The only thing better than one big cheesecake? Twenty-four pumpkin cookies stuffed with cheesecake filling, that's what.
8. Avocado Lime Cheesecake
Don’t be fooled by how fancy this lime-kissed treat looks—we promise it’s a piece of cake (sorry) to make.
9. Caramel Chocolate Coconut Cheesecake
Easy jarred dulce de leche stars as the crowning glory on this coconut confection. Don't get us started on the chocolate cookie crust.
10. Chocolate Almond Cheesecake
For all of you who can't resist a treat that's equal parts sweet and salty.
12. Cheesecake Bars With Melted Chocolate
Totally acceptable to eat two pieces. (Or um, the whole pan—we won't tell.)
13. Mini Cookie Dough Cheesecakes
Warning: Your kids will gobble these down in two seconds flat. Each cheesecake is stuffed with homemade cookie dough and topped with a mini cookie.
14. Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
OK, so not technically a cake, but it's the ideal way to get your fix in less than 15 minutes whenever a craving strikes.
15. Vegan Dark Chocolate Tofu Cheesecake With Peanut Butter Pretzel Crust
Because no dietary restrictions should ever stand between you and dessert (especially when peanut butter is involved).
17. Cheesecake Brownies
So decadent, so delicious. The boxed brownie mix will be our little secret.
18. Peanut Butter Butterfinger Cheesecake
An Oreo cookie crust topped with creamy PB filling and chopped candy bars, then drizzled with more melted peanut butter. Need we say more?
19. Lavender Cheesecake
A flower-laced filling with Earl Grey-steeped whipped cream on top? How very cottagecore.
20. No-bake Cheesecake With Raspberry Compote
We’ve died and gone to cheesecake heaven. Bury us in two-ingredient raspberry compote, would ya?
21. Cranberry Eggnog Cheesecake
Introducing our new favorite holiday treat that we want to eat all year-round.
22. Japanese Cheesecake
We’re not sure how one dessert can be both airy and rich, but we’re obsessed. Can you believe you're only three ingredients away from enjoying it?
23. White Chocolate Macadamia Cheesecake
A vegan dessert made entirely in the blender? It's a plant-based miracle.
24. No-bake Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Blueberry Pie
Fact: Everything looks adorable in a mason jar. But this fruity dessert will taste great no matter how it’s served.
25. Vegan Matcha Swirl Cheesecake
Leave it to vibrant green matcha powder to infuse this ten-ingredient treat with tons of green tea flavor. (It's gluten-free too, BTW.)
26. Lemon Meringue Cheesecake
In case you're still looking for an excuse to buy a kitchen torch. Think bright, tangy lemon curd meets billowy meringue and graham cracker crust.
27. Amaretto Cheesecake
In case almonds in the crust and almond extract in the filling aren't enough to convince you, this gem also calls for almond extract for maximum nuttiness.
28. Cheesecake Thumbprint Cookies
It only makes sense that combining two of our favorite desserts would create a full-blown masterpiece.
29. No-bake Key Lime Cheesecake
If you can't find key limes (or don't want to break a sweat squeezing a bunch of them), regular limes are a fine substitute.
30. Funfetti Cheesecake
The ultimate birthday treat. (But feel free to indulge in it any day, really.)
31. Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Bars
PSA: These autumn treasures start with a brown sugar-Biscoff cookie crust. We repeat: Biscoff. Cookie. Crust.
32. No-bake Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie
Make extra blueberry topping to use on pound cake, vanilla ice cream, pancakes or waffles.
33. Churro Cheesecake
We'll take two pieces of cinnamon-laced bliss, please.
34. Slow-cooker Oreo Cheesecake
Sure, it's a labor of love. But trust us: This one’s well worth the wait.
35. Fig And Honey Cheesecake Galette
Trade a traditional graham cracker crust for buttery pie dough and you've got a whole new dessert. Serve with plenty of freshly cracked black pepper.
36. Coconut Carrot Cake Cheesecake
Got a crack in the cake? No prob—just cover it up with coconut cream frosting.
37. Apricot Farmers Cheesecake
This Polish-style dessert calls for homemade farmers cheese, but you can substitute ricotta if you want to save yourself the work.
38. Sugar Cookie Cheesecake Bars
You'd never know these handhelds start with store-bought sugar cookie mix and instant pudding.
39. Dairy-free Cheesecake With Blueberry Topping
Creamy and oh so dreamy—minus the butter, cheese and flour. Good looking out, soaked cashews.
40. Spiced Sweet Potato Cheesecake
File this under The Best Ways to Use Up Leftover Sweet Potatoes. (Black Friday dessert, anyone?)
41. Mini Yogurt Cheesecakes
A lighter take on the classic served in perfectly bite-size portions. We love you, Greek yogurt.
42. No-bake Eton Mess Berry Cheesecake
If you haven't had the pleasure of eating Eton mess before, it's a layered English dessert that calls for meringue, whipped cream and strawberries. Factor in a cheesecake base and consider our mind blown.
43. Small-batch Cheesecake With Elderflower Peaches
Tossing the peaches in elderflower liqueur offers floral flavor to the cheesecake, but you can simply toss them in honey instead if you don't have any on hand.
44. Peanut Butter And Jelly Cheesecake Bars With Potato Chip Crust
The recipe name alone hit us right in our inner child. Our elementary school lunch has never looked so damn delicious.
45. Classic Vanilla Bean Cheesecake With Fresh Figs, Pistachios And Honey
Proof that vanilla desserts can be far from boring. Sour cream in the filling offers the cheesecake refreshing tang.
46. Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake With Espresso Beans And Oreo Crust
The first step is infusing the cream for the filling with ground coffee, which is then repurposed and added to the chocolate cookie crust.
47. No-bake White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake
This pick is so light and fluffy that it's closer to a mousse than a baked cheesecake. Finish each slice with fresh whipped cream, crushed peppermint candies and chocolate drizzle.
48. Easy Baked Chocolate Cheesecake
Vegan? Check. Gluten-free? Check. Doused in homemade, refined sugar-free raspberry sauce? Heck yeah.
49. Simple Lemon Sugar Burnt Basque Cheesecake
Not to be confused with New York cheesecake, this stunner hails from the Basque region of Spain. Its flavor is extra caramelized, while its texture is smooth and creamy.
50. Blueberry Cheesecake Creme Brûlée Bars
Another hybrid that we're chomping at the bit to taste ourselves. Despite their fancy appearance, you'll only need about ten ingredients and one hour to prepare them.
51. Walnut Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
Forget cookies—we're leaving these wintry wonders out for Santa instead. Might we suggest washing them down with homemade hot cocoa?
52. Cheesecake Cookie Bars
Because the only possible way to make a chocolate chip cookie even better is by baking it with cheesecake filling. These should last about 30 seconds at the kids' table.
53. No-bake Baileys Chocolate Cheesecake
Peanut butter and jelly. Peas and carrots. Cacio e pepe. Baileys Irish cream and chocolate. Some pairings are just meant to be.
54. Chocolate-crusted Chèvre Cheesecake With Earl Grey Poached Pears And Pomegranate
And you though chèvre was limited to the appetizer table. Just wait until you try it smothered in tea-poached fruit and tangy sour cream topping.
55. Simple Strawberry Chamomile Cheesecake
This masterpiece is destined for your first spring picnic. But if you want to make it in the off-season, just use frozen strawberries instead of fresh.
56. No-bake Mango Lassi Cheesecake
Mango lassi is a creamy Indian beverage made from yogurt and mango. It's the inspiration for the citrus-spiked mango curd that tops this cheesecake.
57. Lightened-up Cherry Cheesecake
This beauty is sweetened with nothing but honey and a bit of powdered sugar. Even better, the crust comes together with Greek yogurt instead of butter.
58. No-bake Summer Berry Cheesecake Tart With Pretzel Graham Cracker Crust
Pretzels offer a punch of saltiness to this light-and-sweet dessert. Make it a day ahead of serving so it has time to firm up in the fridge.
59. Raw Vegan Chocolate Cheesecakes
Think an almond-raw cacao crust topped with dairy-free vanilla filling, made possible by soaked cashews.
60. No-bake Meyer Lemon Cheesecake With Chocolate Ganache
How pretty are the candied lemon slices on top? They're easier to make than you may think (all it takes is a quick boil in simple syrup).
61. Easy Warm Swedish Caramel Apple Cheesecake
Just as seasonal as apple pie, but a million times more exciting. What makes it Swedish, you ask? The base is strained cottage cheese instead of cream cheese.
63. Black Forest Cheesecake
Complete with a layer of sweet-tart cherry pie topping. Feel free to substitute baked sour cherries or even cherry preserves if you'd prefer.
64. Salted Butterscotch Apple Pie Cheesecake Bars
Because everything tastes better on a stick—especially dessert. If you want to save some time, use store-bought apple pie filling instead of making your own.
65. White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
These Christmas-ready treats are sort of like a cross between a white chocolate cookie and a raspberry cheesecake. Feel free to throw macadamia nuts into the mix for added crunch.