There are few condiments as universally beloved as peanut butter. It’s iconic in sandwiches, a killer pantry addition to savory sauces and morning smoothies and as a dip, it makes us actually want to eat our fruits and veggies. But it’s arguably most delectable in sweet treats. Here are 45 peanut butter desserts to try making at home, from cookies to pies to bars.
45 Peanut Butter Desserts That Will Have You Begging for Seconds
1. Peanut Butter Cream Pie With Raspberry Meringue
Your grade-school PB&J, all grown up. The elegant swoops of pink, fruity meringue make the pie look like it was pulled straight out of a fairytale.
12. Ultimate Pb&j S’mores
Your inner child might want to sit down for this nostalgic mashup. Instead of just plopping a piece of chocolate between two graham crackers and hoping the marshmallow is hot enough to melt it, the whole sandwich is enrobed in melted chocolate instead.
15. Baked Chocolate-peanut Butter Donuts With Vanilla-peanut Butter Glaze
23. Caramel Peanut Butter Dip
Vanilla yogurt + creamy PB + store-bought caramel sauce = the easiest better-for-you dessert ever.
Get the recipe
25. Soft And Crinkly Brown Sugar Peanut Butter Cookies
These chocolate-covered beauties keep in an airtight container for four days…but we doubt they’ll last a single night.
29. 5-ingredient Triple-decked Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
“No baking required” is music to our ears. All you need to pull these off is a microwave and a fridge.
31. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cream Pies With Fluffy Peanut Butter Filling
We’re *so* glad we don’t need to wait for Mom to stuff one in our lunchbox to get our oatmeal cream pie fix anymore.
32. Ultimate Triple-layer Chocolate Bourbon Peanut Butter Buckeye Cake
Chocolate frosting, peanut butter frosting and chocolate-bourbon ganache? Pinch us, we’re dreaming. Lean on this epic recipe whenever you need to impress a crowd.
36. Salted Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Blondies
One-bowl recipes that leave you with minimal dirty dishes > everything.
37. Chocolate Almond Butter Cup And Almond Butter Swirl Ice Cream
If you have natural almond butter in your pantry, kudos. If you don’t, peanut butter (and mini PB cups) will work just fine.
39. Lightened-up Chocolate Peanut Butter Upside-down Banana Cake
BRB, filling our bathtub with peanut butter-caramel sauce.
42. Slice N’ Bake Chocolate-covered Peanut Butter Cookies
Icebox cookies are timeless for a reason. The more extravagantly you decorate them, the less likely your guests will know how little effort they took to make.
44. 4-ingredient Dark Chocolate-covered Peanut Butter-stuffed Dates
Elegant enough to serve at a dinner party, simple enough to prepare for yourself on the fly.