Ultimate PB&J S’mores
Do you love peanut butter? How about jelly? And what about s’mores? If you answered “all of the above,” get a load of this marriage made in dessert heaven. Gooey marshmallows and sweet blueberry jelly are layered between peanut butter graham cracker sandwiches dipped in DOVE Dark Chocolate PROMISES.
¾ cup peanut butter
16 graham cracker halves
4 large marshmallows
½ cup blueberry jelly
1. Spread the peanut butter onto 8 of the graham crackers and then top with the remaining 8 graham crackers. Freeze for 5 minutes.
2. Unwrap the chocolates and place them in a heat-safe bowl. Melt in the microwave in 15-second bursts,stirring after each burst, until the chocolate is fully melted.
3. Preheat your oven’s broiler. Dip the corner of each graham cracker sandwich into the chocolate, coating half the sandwich. Transfer to the refrigerator and chill for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, arrange the marshmallows on a parchment-lined baking sheet and broil until they’re golden brown, flipping once, about 1 minute per side.
5. Place a marshmallow on top of a peanut butter graham cracker sandwich. Top with 2 teaspoons of the blueberry jelly and then another graham cracker sandwich. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.