We heard you’re hosting brunch. We’ll be right over, with all our friends in tow. But wait—you don’t know what to feed a crowd that isn’t the same old breakfast casserole or stack of pancakes? Friend, you caught us at the right time, because we have just the thing: Here are 35 easy and unexpected recipes that will serve breakfast for a crowd. (Anything else you need help with?)
35 Easy Recipes That Will Serve Breakfast for a Crowd
2. Sheet Pan Eggs With Smoked Salmon And Cream Cheese (12 Servings)
We know eggs are a crowd-pleaser, but we refuse to play the role of short-order cook. Enter these sheet pan eggs, which make big-batch cooking easy-peasy.
3. Baked Pancakes With Peaches And Strawberries (6 Servings)
When you’re entertaining a crowd, who has time to stand by the stove flipping pancakes? This genius version comes together on one sheet tray—use whatever fruit you like.
6. Quiche With Gluten-free Sweet Potato Crust (6 To 8 Servings)
Quiche is a breakfast classic. But quiche with a sweet potato crust? Wait for the crowd to go wild.
8. Yotam Ottolenghi’s Braised Eggs With Leek And Za’atar (6 Servings)
Think of this skillet as shakshuka reinvented. It’s saucy, cheesy and just elegant enough to impress (while still being an easy breakfast option when you only have 20 minutes).
10. Berry And Cream Cheese Croissant French Toast Bake (8 To 10 Servings)
A breakfast bake that starts with croissants and cream cheese, and ends with maple syrup? OK, twist our arm.
12. Vegan Spiced Blueberry Breakfast Cake (10 Servings)
Sure, this cake is plant-based and dairy-free. But everyone who gets a bite—vegan or not—will rave about it for days.
17. Pumpkin Pie Stuffed French Toast (6 Servings)
Keep this one in your back pocket for a cozy fall morning. You won’t regret it.
Get the recipe
18. Joanna Gaines’s Asparagus And Fontina Quiche (6 To 8 Servings)
Isn’t she pretty? You’d be shocked to find out that this gorgeous recipe starts with a humble store-bought pie crust.
20. Cherry Tomato Galette With Garlic And Herbs (8 Servings)
This would be right at home alongside a big green salad or a platter of eggs. Use store-bought puff pastry to make your life easier (but no less delicious).
21. Coffee Cinnamon Rolls With Maple Cream Cheese Icing (12 Servings)
Those swoops and swirls of maple-syrup-spiked cream cheese frosting are calling our name. Don’t even get us started on the coffee filling.
29. Homemade Vegan And Gluten-free Chunky Healthy Granola Recipe (18 Servings)
Here’s an idea: Make a big batch of this crunchy granola (courtesy of Coterie member Monique Volz), then set up a make-your-own-parfait station with yogurt, fruit and all the fixings. You’ll be the talk of the town.
31. Cocoa Peanut Butter Granola Recipe (15 Servings)
Well, this is unexpected in the best way possible. It’s like our favorite childhood sugar cereal got a grown-up makeover. Pass the milk.
32. Amazing Mexican Breakfast Casserole (12 Servings)
What makes it amazing, you ask? It could be the fact that it’s make-ahead-friendly…or the copious amounts of avocado on top. We can’t decide.
34. Croque Monsieur Savory Bread Pudding (12 Servings)
With tons of Gruyère and Canadian bacon, Coterie member Aida Mollenkamp’s breakfast twist on the French ham and cheese sandwich has our mouths watering already.
35. Swedish Cinnamon Buns Topped With Salted Caramel (16 To 18 Servings)
FYI, most of the cooking time is hands-off…so you can sit back and bask in the glow of that golden-brown caramel sauce.