Whoever said mornings are the most peaceful time of day was never caught one foot out the door and one hand frantically applying deodorant…or shoving a kid in the minivan…or downing one last cup of coffee while thinking I really should’ve eaten breakfast. What was that about breakfast? Maybe it was that you’re about to make one of these 31 on-the-go breakfast ideas that we’ve found for you. Anything else we can solve?
31 On-the-Go Breakfast Ideas for Crazy Mornings
1. Overnight Oats With Peanut Butter And Banana (prep: 5 Min)
Who said oatmeal wasn’t portable? If you make it in a mason jar the night before, you can grab it from the fridge and head out the door in record time.
2. Bacon, Egg And Cheese Breakfast Muffins (10 Min)
Egg sandwiches are great. So are muffins. Why not put the two together and call it a (delicious) day?
3. Waffle Breakfast Sandwich With Chorizo (15 Min)
Wrap it in parchment and your hands won’t even get messy.
8. Juicy Green Pineapple Smoothie With Mint, Basil And Spirulina (15 Min)
If you really want to start your day on the right foot, you can whip up this nutritious green drink.
9. Vegan Spiced Blueberry Breakfast Cake (1 Hr 10 Min)
Sweet but not cloying, moist, tender and packed with fruit? We’ll take two slices, please.
10. Green Smoothie With Avocado And Apple (15 Min)
The avocado makes it extra creamy, and the apple adds just enough sweetness. You wouldn’t even know there’s, like, three cups of spinach in there.
13. Gwyneth Paltrow’s Blueberry Cauliflower Smoothie (5 Min)
Of course Gwyneth Paltrow is full of healthy breakfast ideas that happen to taste delicious. We never thought we’d enjoy a cauliflower smoothie, but here we are.
15. No-bake Gluten-free Breakfast Cookie For One (35 Min)
No oven, no gluten and no sharing required.
17. Savory Chicken Sausage, Egg And Cheese Muffins (20 Min)
Low-carb and keto-friendly? Aw, you shouldn’t have, Monique Volz.
19. Overnight Oats With Blueberries And Almonds (prep: 5 Min)
Filling and easy is hard to come by. These overnight oats check both boxes.
22. Healthy Sweet Potato, Black Bean And Avocado Breakfast Burritos (25 Min)
Which would you rather? A bowl of dry, sugary cereal…or creamy, dreamy sweet potatoes?
25. Overnight Oats With Coconut And Ginger (prep: 5 Min)
We didn’t think you could fit this many flavors in one jar.
27. Pesto Roasted Veggie Breakfast Burritos (45 Min)
These babies—courtesy of Coterie member Jesse Reilly—are meant for breakfast. But they’re so tasty we’d eat them any time of day.
28. Overnight Oats With Chocolate And Strawberry (prep: 5 Min)
We’ll take any excuse to eat chocolate for breakfast.
29. Ginger Citrus Chia Cups With Pistachios And Goji Berries (prep: 5 Min)
Don’t have goji berries or pistachios? Swap the toppings for whatever you have on hand. (Thanks, Coterie member Gena Hamshaw.)
31. Overnight Oats With Apple And Cinnamon (prep: 5 Min)
This combination will never get old.