43 Unexpected Muffin-Tin Recipes You've Never Tried
Let's be honest: Your muffin tins are probably gathering dust on an impossible-to-reach shelf in the pantry right now. But if you've only been using them for muffins, you're in for a surprise. There are a ton of recipes you can make (and the meal prepping options are endless). So dust off your pans and try one of these 43 muffin-tin recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert.
1. Oatmeal Chocolate-Chip Breakfast Cups
Who said you can't have milk and cookies for breakfast?
2. Vegetarian Sushi Cups
No chopsticks required.
3. Muffin-Tin Lemon Meringue Tarts
The sweet treats look like they belong on a bakery shelf, but we promise they’re easy enough to whip up at home (with the help of your trusty muffin tin, of course).
4. Stuffing Muffins
Get ready for Thanksgiving, year-round.
5. Easy Mini Pot Pies
The easiest pies you'll ever make.
6. Ice-Cream Cupcakes
7. Poached Eggs
Does poaching eggs seem like a daunting task? With the help of your muffin tin, now you can offer them to a crowd.
8. Seven-Ingredient Vegan Key-Lime Pies
Pies have never been easier.
9. Cheesy Polenta Bites with Brussels Sprouts and Pancetta
How to seriously up the app’s ante.
10. Bacon-Wrapped Eggs
Two of your favorite breakfast foods, reinvented.
11. Egg and Toast Cups
Certain to vanish almost instantly.
12. Mini Vegan Pumpkin Pies
Comfort food is honestly the best food.
13. Homemade Tater Tots
With cheese and bacon, of course.
14. Spinach Puffs
Easy, cheesy, crowd-pleaser!
15. Low-Carb Zucchini Pizza Muffins
Not your average healthy snack.
16. Five-Ingredient Chocolate Coconut Butter Cups
We've just found our new favorite dessert.
17. Mini Vegetable Lasagnas
You won't miss the meat, we promise.
18. Keto Cheesecake Bites
19. Vegan Peanut Butter Mousse Cups
You haven't tried mousse until you've tried peanut butter mousse.
20. Huevos Rancheros Tortilla Breakfast Cups
Your favorite brunch recipe is now portable.
21. Brown Sugar Peach French Toast Cups
Delicious french toast, zero technique required.
22. Mini Lasagna Cups
Everything we love in one bite.
23. Easy Cheese and Prosciutto Croissants
Hooray for mash-ups.
24. Spinach Goat Cheese Mini Quiches
Introducing the star of your next potluck.
25. Vegan Aussie Bites
A healthy cookie-muffin hybrid.
26. Cranberry Brie Bites
Fall vibes, year-round.
27. Baked Oatmeal Cups
If you thought oatmeal was boring, think again.
28. Cheesy Chicken and Quinoa Enchilada Meatloaf Muffins
A creative way to use up leftover quinoa.
29. Ham and Egg Cups
A breakfast recipe the whole family will love.
30. Buffalo Chicken Cups
And next up in our perfect-for-football-Sunday category…
31. Baked Mac-and-Cheese Bites
We dare you to just have one.
32. Mini Meatloves
Make these whenever someone says “I don’t like meatloaf.”
33. Mini Garlic Monkey Bread
This is the stuff dreams are made of.
34. Crispy Cheesy Potato Snacks
35. Spinach and Artichoke Cups
It’s important to eat your veggies.
36. Mini Taco Salad Cups
The crispy layers are so addicting.
37. Garlic Bread Mini Pizzas
Our favorite vehicle for sauce and cheese.
38. Spicy Muffin Tin Chicken Tostadas
They’ll never guess these are made with store-bought tortillas.
39. Crispy Hash Brown Haystacks
Basically a potato living its best life.
40. Mini Quiche with Kale, Roasted Red Peppers and Feta Cheese
A timeless classic.
41. Five-Ingredient Caprese Phyllo Cups
Fresh, easy, light.
42. Mini Lasagnas
Way easier to whip up than the O.G. dish.
43. Mini Corn Dog Muffins
Even tastier than pigs in a blanket.