The Best 10-Minute Desserts to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth, Like, Now
You just got done making a salad, side dish, dinner and garlic bread—dessert better make itself, because you’re ready for a nap. Thankfully, we have a plethora of 10-minute desserts (20 of them, to be precise) that will satisfy your sweet tooth in no time at all.
1. Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug (7 minutes)
This is one time when you don’t have to share.
2. Cake Batter Dip (5 minutes)
We've got a thing for birthday cake-inspired treats, and basically anything with rainbow sprinkles.
3. 10-Minute Strawberry Cobbler for One (10 minutes)
We bet you have all the ingredients already on hand. (Wanna swap the fruit for something else? Go for it.)
4. Strawberry Cheesecake Dip (10 minutes)
All the flavor of a classic cheesecake, without any of the effort. Water bath? We don’t know her.
5. Snickers Dip (10 minutes)
It has all the flavors we crave: salty, sweet and chocolate.
6. 3-Ingredient Strawberry Ice-Cream Shell (10 minutes)
Remember the store-bought stuff you used to eat as a kid? This ice-cream shell is so much better. We’re diving spoon-first into a big bowl of nostalgia.
7. Rainbow Waffle Cake (10 minutes)
Is it breakfast or dessert? Who cares? It’s delicious.
8. Chocolate-Chip Mug Brownie for One (10 minutes)
When you have a hankering for a gooey, melty brownie but can’t be bothered with an entire batch, this is the solution.
9. 5-Minute S’mores Mug Cake for One (5 minutes)
No campfire (or napkins) required. File this one under “genius.”
10. Peanut Butter Dip (10 minutes)
Serve this nutty dip with pretzels for crunch, or banana and apple slices for a fruity twist.
11. Microwave Double Chocolate Cake Bowl (10 minutes)
Psst: This one is Paleo-diet friendly.
12. Chocolate-Chip Cookie Dough Dip (5 minutes)
We’ve been known to make a batch of cookies just so we could sneak bites of dough. This is even better.
13. 10-Minute Caramel Apple Baked Brie (10 minutes)
Cheese for dessert? How very French of you.
14. Avocado Chocolate Mousse (15 minutes)
OK, technically this dish takes a little more than ten minutes if you count the cooling time. But it requires no extra work on your end (and it’s impossibly creamy and rich).
15. Peppermint Crunch Puppy Chow (10 minues)
It’s fun to eat and to make. Who doesn’t love shaking a bunch of cereal in a bag full of confectioners’ sugar?
16. Edible Cookie Dough (10 minutes)
It’s totally safe to eat—how’s that for magical?
17. Vanilla Mug Cake (6 minutes)
Proof that you don’t need a reason or a celebration to serve cake.
19. Easy Peanut Butter Fudge (10 minutes)
It all comes together in your microwave, then gets topped with peanut butter cups because why not?
20. Vegan Dessert Nachos with Coffee Ice Cream (8 minutes)
All you have to do is cut and broil the chips and pile on the toppings. Now that’s easy.