Halloween: the time of year when jack-o'-lanterns, haunted houses and mini chocolates abound. While you’re stocking up for trick-or-treaters, throw an extra bag of SNICKERS Fun Size into your cart to make this recipe. Aside from using the treats as a garnish, it incorporates everything you love about them—plenty of salty peanuts, gooey caramel and sweet milk chocolate—into one party-ready dip.
12 ounces fat-free cream cheese, at room temperature
½ cup confectioners' sugar
½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
½ cup salted peanuts, roughly chopped
1 cup chopped SNICKERS Fun Size bars, plus 2 tablespoons for garnish
4 ounces milk chocolate, melted and cooled for 10 minutes
⅓ cup store-bought caramel sauce
30 chocolate wafer cookies, for serving
1. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy, 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Add the vanilla extract and mix to combine, 1 minute more.
3. Add the peanuts and SNICKERS, and mix on low speed to incorporate.
4. Pour the cooled milk chocolate and caramel sauce over the mixture and use a rubber spatula to fold it in. Don’t fully combine--you want it to look swirly.
5. Transfer the dip to a serving bowl. Garnish with 2 tablespoons chopped SNICKERS and serve with chocolate wafers.