Why should burgers and hot dogs get all the attention? This summer, our grill is getting acquainted with one dinner no one gets tired of: pizza. From lemony veggies to all the burrata, there are countless ways to upgrade from tomato and mozz at your next backyard shindig. Here, 28 summer pizza recipes that never cease to impress.
28 Summer Pizza Recipes We Can’t Get Enough Of
3. Grilled Flatbread Pizza With Artichoke, Ricotta And Lemon
Store-bought flatbread is the fastest route from zero to pizza. Not a second of kneading required.
8. Cheater’s Vegetarian Pizza With Zucchini And Bell Peppers
It’s time for your farmers market spoils to shine. The crust is made of seeded flatbread, so you won’t have to worry about fresh veggies leaving you with a soggy slice.
12. Baking-sheet Pizza With Olives And Sun-dried Tomatoes
Briny olives are a dreamy match for mild provolone, salty Parmesan and bold sun-dried tomatoes.
19. Grilled Gluten-free Pizza With Peas, Lemon And Mint
Dinner will be ready in half an hour. All you have to do is choose between goat cheese or ricotta. Better yet, use both.
20. Grilled Naan Pizza With Strawberry, Chicken And Avocado
Pencil in a visit to a local strawberry patch. This recipe (and an easy balsamic reduction) will do your pickings justice.