No-Bake Mini Mason Jar Spiced Cheesecakes
On the list of things we love: eating cake. On the list of things we hate: baking cake. Problem solved with these adorable no-bake mini mason jar spiced cheesecakes. Thanks to store-bought red currant jelly, these little guys take ten minutes to whip up and then magically come together in the fridge. (Plus, they’re festive AF.)
One 12-ounce package gingersnap cookies
Two 8-ounce packages cream cheese
½ cup sugar
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons ground ginger
½ teaspoon ground cloves
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
¼ cup heavy cream
1 cup red currant jelly
1½ cups whipped cream
1. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the cookies until they are fine crumbs, about 2 minutes. Transfer the crumbs to a medium bowl and wipe out the food processor.
2. Add the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg and heavy cream to the bowl of the food processor and process until smooth and combined, about 3 minutes.
3. Arrange eight 4-ounce mason jars or small serving cups on a baking sheet. Place 3 tablespoons of the gingersnap crumbs in each jar. Divide the cheesecake mixture evenly among the jars. Chill until set, 30 to 35 minutes.
4. Remove the jars from the refrigerator and top each cheesecake with 2 tablespoons of the red currant jelly, a dollop of whipped cream and the remaining gingersnap crumbs.
5. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator covered in plastic wrap for up to two days.