Chocolate desserts are bold and decadent. Fruit desserts are stunning and refreshing. But for buttery, burnt-sugar bliss, look no further than caramel desserts. From cookies to cakes to tarts, there are a *ton* of ooey-gooey treats to make that are filled, covered or swirled with the stuff. Read on for 40 caramel confections that are just the ticket for your first fall dinner party (though they taste just as good devoured solo on the couch).
40 Caramel Desserts That Are Delicious in the Fall (and Every Other Season)
2. Swedish Cinnamon Buns Topped With Salted Caramel
They blow American-style cinnamon rolls way out of the water. Think ribbons of cinnamon-sugar laced with crunchy almonds and pools of salted caramel.
4. Vegan Miso Caramel Dip With Pretzels And Granny Smith Apples
8. Mini Caramel Pecan Pies With Cinnamon Roll Pie Crust
Behold: Fall in a teeny-tiny, delicious package. Might we suggest serving them after Thanksgiving dinner?
13. Salted Caramel And Chocolate Rice Krispies Squares
The O.G. version is flawless, but these are no doubt more exciting. Your guests will never know you used store-bought salted caramel sauce.
20. Sweet Potato Brownies With Date Caramel Frosting
Three cheers for better-for-you desserts. Despite how moist and fudgy these brownies are, they’re loaded with potassium and fiber (and only contain 8 grams of sugar each).
22. Vanilla Bean Thumbprint Cookies With Dulce De Leche
The delicate cookies are rolled in vanilla-infused sugar (which is nothing but blitzed vanilla bean seeds and sugar) before they’re baked for extra flavor.
28. Banoffee Pie With Honeycomb
Canned dulce de leche, three-ingredient honeycomb and the easiest crust of all time keep fussiness at a minimum, resulting in a shockingly easy 40-minute recipe.
37. 5-ingredient Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Truffles
Catch us making these for every single person on our Christmas list.