40 Mini Desserts That Are Almost Too Cute to Eat (Almost)
All desserts are great in our book, but mini desserts are better. Think about it: You could eat one normal chocolate chip cookie or pop seven tiny ones into your mouth in rapid succession, and what could possibly be bad about that? Here are 40 of our favorite mini desserts—from brownies to blueberry pie—that prove itty-bitty is better.
1. Itty-Bitty Sandwich Cookies
If you’re on a diet, you can eat one. If you’re not on a diet…you can eat the whole batch.
2. Mini Apricot Meringue Pies
If you don’t have mini tart pans or pie plates, you can use mason jar lids to make the crust. (Genius, if you ask us.)
3. Churro Bites with Chocolate Sauce
With lots of homemade hot fudge dipping sauce, of course.
4. Mini Cranberry Potpies
To share or not to share? That is the question. (And we think you know the answer.)
5. Mini Apple-Cider Doughnut Holes
Once you pop (one of these into your mouth), you just can’t stop.
6. Bite-Size Almond Raspberry Spoon Cakes
Whoever invented the concept of portion control had never tasted one of these cuties.
7. Strawberry, Cardamom and Pistachio Pavlova Bites
Well, aren’t you fancy?
8. Mini Mason Jar Apple Pies
They’re like a Pinterest fever dream in the best way possible.
9. Coconut Choux Bites
They’re bite-size, so it’s fine to eat seven. (Or at least that’s what we tell ourself.)
10. Mini Chocolate Snowball Cakes
Think store-bought snack cakes but, like, 200 times better.
11. Mini Strawberry Ice-Cream Pies
These treats look fancy, but they’re secretly easy as, well, pie.
12. Mini Skillet Funnel Cakes
We’ll take ours with extra confectioners’ sugar, please and thank you. Cue the county-fair nostalgia.
13. Cheater’s Mini Rhubarb Galettes
Pretty in pink. (And made with store-bought pie crust, but don’t tell anyone.)
14. Mini Tiramisu
Coffee, rum and cocoa powder? Don’t mind if we tirami-do.
15. Mini Caramel Pecan Pies with Cinnamon Roll Pie Crust
Honey, we shrunk the pecan pie.
16. Mini Cranberry, Pistachio and Chocolate Panettone
Light, airy and moist, it reminds us of the best brioche we’ve ever had. Plus, the fun-size factor is impossible to resist.
17. Mini Citrus Monkey Bread
They might be mini, but they’re mighty sticky. Pass the napkins.
18. No-Bake Mini Mason Jar Spiced Cheesecakes
These little cakes take ten minutes to whip up and then magically come together in the fridge.
19. Chocolate-Stuffed Brownie Bites
We give you permission to unleash your inner middle schooler and eat an entire handful.
20. Biscuit Dough Pumpkin Hand Pies
No messy slicing, no cleanup and no forks involved.
21. Muffin-Tin Lemon Meringue Tarts
We’d say they’re three bites each, four max.
22. Mini Apple Tarts
Pop one of these babies into your mouth for an instant mood boost.
23. No-Bake Sugar Cookie Truffles
Go ahead, have another (and another…and another…).
24. Mini Yogurt Cheesecakes
The creamy cake and tangy pomegranate seeds make for the ideal sweet-tart effect.
25. Mini Gingersnap Icebox Cakes
Incredible results with zero baking required, aka our kind of dessert.
26. Mini Baked Doughnuts with Chocolate Glaze
Have you ever seen a cuter treat? Be honest.
27. Mini Carrot Cakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
You’ll want to spread this frosting on pretty much everything.
28. Mini Apple Cider Cakes
Small in size but huge in flavor, thanks to apple cider concentrate.
29. Baklava Cups
We can’t decide which part is best: the flaky phyllo crust or the toasty-sweet nut filling.
30. Mini Profiteroles with Strawberry Cream
Profiterole means “perfect tiny treat” in French, yes?
31. Mini Pecan Butter Apple Rose Tarts
Make sure you snap a photo for the ’Gram before gobbling them up.
32. Mini Pumpkin Pies
We’ll definitely be saving room for these. (So much better than turkey, honestly.)
33. Mini Vanilla Cupcakes
These taste like a 5-year-old’s birthday party and we’re not mad about it at all.
34. Mini Choco Tacos
It’ll be gone before you even have time to let the ice cream melt down your wrist.
36. Mini Vanilla Pound Cakes
Bonus points if you top them with rainbow sprinkles, of course.
37. Birthday Cake Petit Fours
We’re a *tiny* bit obsessed with these confetti cuties. (See what we did there?)
38. Mini Mason Jar Strawberry Cheesecakes
You could use any in-season fruit you like for the topping.