30 Lime Desserts That Taste Like a Vacation
You know those people who always pick around the lime-flavored candies and skip the green ice pops? No, we don’t either—we love the tart, floral flavor of lime (and we’d take it over chocolate any day). Whether it’s the star ingredient in a silky key lime pie or the zingy bite at the end of a bowl of sorbet, we want to devour it, stat. For our fellow citrus lovers, here are 30 lime desserts to get your fix.
2. Key Lime Pie with Coconut and White Chocolate
The sweet, creamy white chocolate is the ideal foil to all that tart lime juice.
3. No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecake
No oven, no water bath, no problem. You hardly have to lift a finger to reach dessert bliss.
4. No-Bake Avocado Lime Cheesecake
If you haven’t tried avocado in a dessert yet, you’re missing out. It adds richness and body—but don’t worry, it doesn’t taste like guacamole.
5. Salted Coconut Sorbet with Peanuts
Here, lime steps in at the end. A squeeze of fresh juice and a sprinkling of zest livens up every bite.
6. Lime Sugar Cookies with Pineapple Buttercream
They’re. So. Cute.
10. Dark Chocolate Key Lime Pie Truffles
Ever had a chocolate-dipped slice of pie on a stick? Yes? Make these. No? Plan a vacation to the Keys—then make these.
11. Glazed Coconut Lime Cookies
It’s like a little bit of summer vacation in every bite.
12. Creamy Margarita Pretzel Bars
These cloud-like bars are made with Cointreau and tequila, so no, you don’t have to share with the kids.
13. Coconut Lime Shortbread Cookies
You put the lime in the coconut…or was it the cookie? Either way, it’s delicious.
15. Lemon Key Lime Pie Bars
If the tartness of lime isn’t enough, add lemon. The edible flowers are optional, but so elegant.
17. Key Lime Cake
That generous drizzle of key lime glaze really takes it to another level.
18. No-Fuss Coconut Lime Tart
The whole thing calls for just seven ingredients, but you wouldn’t know by looking at it.
20. Key Lime Pie Cookie Cups
Honey, we shrunk the pie. (And we’re not sorry.)
21. Gluten-Free Lime Curd Tart
This mouth-puckering treat is a modern twist on the classic French tarte aux citrons.
23. Kiwi Lime Sorbet
We just can’t get over that green color.
24. Gluten-Free Matcha Lime Pie
This pie has a secret (OK, three): It’s vegan, dairy-free and made with avocados.
25. Pineapple Cucumber Lime Margarita Pops
Bartender, we’ll take two.
26. Key Lime Cupcakes
There’s even sweetened condensed milk in the frosting, so they really taste like pie.
27. Coconut and Lime Frosted Soft Sugar Cookies
Like the soft sugar cookies from the grocery store, but so much tastier.
29. Key Lime Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
They’re kinda healthy, but no one needs to know that.
30. Lemon-Lime Angel Food Cupcakes
Have you ever tasted a citrusy cloud? Us either, but we think this is pretty close.