34 Coffee Desserts That Are the Ultimate Pick-Me-Up
Chocolate is decadent, fruit desserts are timeless and vanilla is definitely underrated. But the key to our heart? Coffee desserts. They’re rich, slightly bitter and never too sweet, plus there’s no better way to get a caffeine and sugar buzz at the same time. Mocha, espresso or plain old brewed, if it comes in coffee, we want it on our plate. From espresso chocolate chip cookies to no-churn tiramisu ice cream, here are 34 coffee desserts that are the ultimate pick-me-up.
2. Chocolate-Glazed Espresso Cheesecake
It’s extra tall and rich on its own, but the shiny chocolate glaze puts it over the top.
3. Cold Brew Ice Pops
They’re so good, you might want to clear out your whole freezer and make a triple batch.
5. Vietnamese Iced Coffee
The rich, silky sweetened condensed milk pushes it into the dessert world.
6. Mini Tiramisu
Coffee and booze? Be still our hearts.
8. White Chocolate Mocha Cake
The sweetness of the white-chocolate ganache offsets the strong espresso flavor of the cake.
9. Coffee Chocolate Chip Blondies
They’re crackly, chewy and bursting with coffee flavor. Can we serve these for breakfast?
10. Banana Cake with Coffee Cream Cheese Frosting
Confession: We’d totally eat the coffee cream cheese frosting by the spoonful.
11. 6-Ingredient Espresso Brownies
It’s possible you have all the ingredients in your kitchen at this moment.
13. Baileys and Coffee Cupcakes
Irish coffee fans, this dessert has your name all over it.
14. Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Coffee Cake
Coffee-flavored coffee cake? We wish we knew about this sooner.
16. Easy Tiramisu
The most difficult part is waiting for it to come out of the refrigerator.
17. Double Chocolate Mocha Brownies
Chocolate and coffee are a match made in heaven—these decadent brownies are no exception.
18. Flourless Chocolate Espresso Cake
It’s sweetened with only a small amount of sugar, and the results are extremely rich. (We’ll still go back for a second sliver though.)
19. Whipped Tiramisu Coffee Chocolate Mousse
Have you ever tasted a chocolate-coffee cloud? Because this is that.
22. Mocha Chip Biscotti
Dunk these crisp cookies in your coffee if you really want to go all in.
23. No-Bake Greek Yogurt Vanilla Espresso Cheesecake
Water bath, who? This simple yet impressive cheesecake sets up in the fridge (and the crust is chocolate, yum).
24. No-Churn Coffee Caramel Ice Cream
It’s like your favorite coffee-shop latte, but in ice-cream form.
25. Coffee Tahini Date Chocolate-Chunk Oatmeal Cookies
Tahini, dates and coffee are a surprising combination at first glance, but the nutty-sweet flavor really works with the bitter coffee.
27. Dirty Chai Affogato with Homemade Chai Ice Cream
All you need is a shot of espresso, a scoop of chai ice cream and a spoon.
29. Coffee Halva Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Creamy coffee ice cream, crumbles of nutty, sticky sesame halva and ribbons of chocolate—yep, we’ll take two scoops.
31. Mocha Coconut Crinkles
If you want to go the extra mile, drizzle them with even more melted chocolate.
34. No-Churn Tiramisu Ice Cream
There’s no time for churning. Only eating.