Tired of turkey and cheese on white? Same. Enter these nutritious recipes that will bust you out of your lunch rut pronto. From a protein-packed wrap with a secret (psst: it’s store-bought rotisserie chicken) to a multicolored masterpiece with all the veggies, these meals are sure to make you the envy of the breakroom. Here are 26 healthy sandwich ideas that will change how you see lunchtime forever.
26 Healthy Sandwich Ideas That Aren’t Turkey or Tuna
1. Rainbow Collard Wraps With Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce
Your work friends are going to be super jealous. Especially if you let them taste the sweet chili-peanut butter sauce.
3. Grilled Goat Cheese Sandwiches With Balsamic Beets
A childhood favorite that’s all grown up and super sophisticated. We’re talking balsamic-beet purée, nutty rye bread and tangy goat cheese.
4. Buffalo Chicken Wraps With Blue Cheese And Celery
The kids will be psyched to find these in their lunch boxes. Rotisserie chicken and store-bought buffalo sauce make them a cinch to put together.
11. Smashed Chickpea, Avocado And Pesto Salad Sandwich
Who knew our three favorite things played so nicely together? You only need 10 minutes and six ingredients to get a taste.
12. Roasted Sweet Potato Sandwich With Apples, Pesto, Kale And Blue Cheese
A vegetarian queen that boasts fresh produce, salty blue-cheese crumbles and easy store-bought pesto. Where do we sign?
26. Microwave Egg And Vegetable Breakfast Sandwich
OK, we’re about to blow your mind. If you put egg whites in a ramekin and microwave them, they cook into a round patty just about the size of a bagel. You’re welcome.