Roasted Cauliflower Sliders
Sliders are pretty awesome. (Who doesn't love a bite-sized sandwich?) Now, we know they're usually filled with burgers or pulled pork or something like that. But once you taste our roasted cauliflower version, you won't miss the meat. Not one bit.
1 head cauliflower
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon dried thyme
¾ cup Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons Sriracha
12 slider buns, halved
¾ cup hummus
3 cups sprouts
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Break the cauliflower into large florets (about 3 inches wide) and then cut the florets into ½-inch-thick slices. (The cauliflower slices will be about the size of a slider bun.)
3. Arrange the cauliflower slices in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, smoked paprika and thyme.
4. Roast until the cauliflower is golden brown and tender, 17 to 20 minutes.
5. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt with the Sriracha to combine.
6. Open the slider buns and spread a layer of hummus on the bottom half of each bun. Top each with a piece of roasted cauliflower.
7. Spread a layer of spicy yogurt on the top half of each bun and place ¼ cup sprouts on top of the yogurt. Close the buns and serve immediately.