The 25 Most Delicious Brie Recipes
In the world of cheese, Brie is queen. It’s creamy, it’s rich and it makes everything it touches taste more delicious. Plus, there are tons of brie recipes out there that you just have to try. Here, 25 of the most incredible ways to cook with Brie cheese.
1. Baked Brie Recipe with Figs, Pistachios and Orange
So much better than a fruitcake.
3. Caramel Apple Brie Quesadillas
Just when we thought quesadillas couldn’t get any better…
4. SUPER-EASY CRANBERRY BAKED BRIE BITES
They’re bite size, so we can have like ten, right?
5. Baked Brie with Cranberries and Pomegranate
Your average baked Brie gets a seasonal makeover.
6. Cranberry, Brussels Sprouts and Brie Skillet Nachos
Snack time, anyone?
7. HONEY BRÛLÉE BRIE
There really isn’t much more we need in this life.
8. brie stuffed crispy baby potatoes
These are a few of our favorite things.
9. SPINACH DIP WITH BRIE
The orginial is good and all, but this will blow your mind.
10. Brie-Stuffed Pretzel Bites
Warning: May ooze everywhere.
13. Cranberry-Brie Puff-Pastry Pops
Go ahead: Serve your party apps on popsicle sticks.
14. Brie Stuffed Artichokes
The best way to eat your veggies: Stuff them with melted cheese.
16. coconut crusted brie stuffed quinoa bites
A little savory, a little sweet.
17. Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly with Brie
This kids’ lunchbox staple gets a sophisticated makeover.
18. Cranberry-Brie Pie Crust Bites
Ready in just 15 minutes.
19. Roasted Strawberry and Brie Grilled Cheese
Your lunch just got upgraded.
20. Blackberry Scones with Walnuts & Brie
There are few things better than apple pie. This is one of them.
21. Brie, Bacon and Basil Pasta
Why didn’t we start putting Brie in our pasta sooner?
22. Baked Brie With Wine-Soaked Blueberries
What’s cheese without wine?
23. Grilled Peach, Brie & Basil Sandwich
Our new favorite lunch, courtesy of Coterie member Maria Lichty.
24. Roasted Grape Crostini with Brie and Fresh Thyme
The easiest way to eat your fruits.
25. Sausage Pasta Bake with Chorizo and Brie
Baked ziti is fine and all, but...