You’d be hard-pressed to find a better meal than baked pasta. It hits all the right notes: crispy, gooey, warm, filling and cheesy. Is there a better way to enjoy dinner? (Spoiler: There isn’t.) Preheat your oven and prepare yourself for a comfort food feast with these 50 delicious (and totally easy) baked pasta recipes.
50 Baked Pasta Recipes to Add to Your Dinner Rotation
1. The Ultimate Pasta Pie
It looks super impressive, but it’s actually a cinch to assemble.
2. Baked Gnocchi With Sausage, Kale And Pesto
The kale in this dish by Coterie member Maria Litchy makes it virtuous. (Right?)
Aka Greek-style lasagna stuffed with lamb and topped with béchamel. Sign us up.
4. Easy One-pan Baked Ziti
This effortless classic comes together in just an hour.
5. Baked Gnocchi With Tomatoes And Mozzarella
We love gnocchi, especially when it’s ready in 30 minutes.
6. Rigatoni Broccoli Rabe Bake
Psst…there’s red wine in the sauce.
7. Sage Pumpkin Pasta Bake With Kale And Buttered Pecans
That pumpkin sauce tastes decadent, but it's healthier than you think. (It gets its creaminess from cottage cheese.)
8. Roasted Cauliflower Mac And Cheese
It’s as amazing as it sounds.
9. Spinach Ricotta Pasta Bake
We love the addition of fresh greens.
10. Baked Mac-and-cheese Bites
Just trade the skillet for a muffin pan. Helloooo, crispy edges.
11. Ravioli Lasagna
Whether you use ravioli stuffed with meat, ricotta or mushrooms, one thing's for sure: The kids are going to ask for seconds.
12. Spicy Pumpkin And Pesto Cheese Stuffed Shells
The vodka sauce is spiked with basil pesto and pumpkin purée.
13. Sneaky Veggie Gluten-free Mac And Cheese
You had us at pecan breadcrumbs.
14. Ranch Buffalo Pasta Bake
Sorry, mozzarella. Cheddar has this one covered.
15. Instant Pot Vegetable Lasagna With Vegan Basil Ricotta
Chalk the vegan ricotta up to extra-firm tofu, nutritional yeast and miso paste.
16. Ina Garten's Baked Pasta With Tomatoes And Eggplant
Would the Barefoot Contessa ever lead you astray?
17. Spinach And Three-cheese Stuffed Shells
Loaded with Italian sausage and roasted red bell peppers.
18. Cheesy White And Green Spinach Lasagna
Skip the tomato sauce—this dish is all about the fluffy ricotta, melted cheese and béchamel sauce.
19. Butternut Squash Lasagna
Presenting, your guide to making a decadent baked pasta dish...minus the actual pasta.
20. One-pot Creamy French Onion Pasta Bake
Your favorite cozy soup gets a carby makeover. (Did we mention the recipe calls for vino?)
21. One-pot, 30-minute Creamy Tomato Basil Pasta Bake
This dish uses ingredients you might not expect, like goat cheese and red enchilada sauce.
22. Chicken Parmesan Baked Pasta
Count on your kids begging for this dish at least once a week.
23. Saucy Baked Pumpkin Pasta
It'd look pretty damn great on your Thanksgiving table.
24. Buffalo Chicken Pasta
It cooks in just a half hour on the stove, but we'll definitely be popping it in the oven for a few minutes to get the top brown and crispy.
25. Mac And Cheese With Crispy Parmesan-phyllo Crust
Go the extra mile and roll the phyllo into tiny rosettes for a wow-worthy finished product.
26. Green Goddess Lasagna
Even veggie-haters won't mind the green peppers, cremini mushrooms or asparagus, since they're tucked under goat cheese, mozzarella and béchamel.
27. Baked Rigatoni Pasta
It doesn't get more classic than this meat sauce, made with both beef and Italian sausage.
28. Baked Pasta With Spinach And Ricotta
Featuring three kinds of cheese—and the best use of frozen spinach we've ever seen.
29. Chicken Parmesan Baked Ziti
Dinner for eight in under an hour? Impressive.
30. Baked Ziti With Roasted Vegetables
Let's call a spade a spade. Cauliflower can do anything.
31. Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Want to know a shortcut? Use frozen breaded chicken tenders to save time.
32. Baked Pasta With Ground Turkey
Whole wheat pasta and lean ground turkey make up for all that ooey-gooey mozzarella.
33. Southern Baked Macaroni And Cheese
Sharp cheddar, Gruyere and Manchego? We'll be having seconds (and thirds).
34. Enchilada Pasta
Complete with corn kernels, black beans, enchilada sauce and lots of Monterey Jack.
35. Baked Spaghetti
We've never met a Bolognese we didn't like.
36. Butternut Squash Parmesan
We'll take extra pine nuts, please.
37. Baked Sausage And Cheese Rigatoni
The jarred marinara can be our little secret.
38. Baked Cauliflower Mac And Cheese
Want to make it vegan? Swap cream cheese for hummus, heavy cream for coconut cream and Parmesan for nutritional yeast.
39. Healthy Tuna Noodle Casserole
A delicious far cry from the gloopy concoction you were served as a kid.
40. Caramelized Onion Spinach Chicken Pasta Bake
Sure, it's packed with protein. But we're really in it for the garlic-Parmesan sauce.
41. Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti
There's nothing diet-friendly about this, but we're totally OK with that.
42. Spinach Bacon Pumpkin Mac And Cheese
Might we suggest topping it off with crispy baked pumpkin seeds?
43. Vegetable Skillet Lasagna
Spiralize the carrots and zucchini to make your own vegetable noodles.
44. Baked Ziti With Spinach And Mushrooms
Best part? The ziti cooks in the skillet with the rest of the ingredients—no boiling required.
45. Taco Chili Pasta Bake
Canned ingredients make cooking dinner a breeze, and this recipe calls for creamed corn, diced tomatoes, red kidney beans and green chiles.
46. Cheesy Baked Macaroni With White Beans And Bacon
Chopped basil and oregano give this dish the touch of freshness it needs.
47. Baked Pesto Bucatini With Burst Tomatoes
The pesto is made with traditional basil and pine nuts, but you can really use any greens or nuts that you have.
48. Melted Zucchini Baked Ziti
Because yes, summer pasta bakes are a thing.
49. Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti
Two comfort food titans, one decadent dinner.
50. Pizza Baked Ziti
Go ahead, lay the pepperoni on thick.