The Top 12 Best Moments from ‘Stranger Things’ Season 2
Warning: If you haven’t watched all nine episodes of Stranger Things season two yet...well, go watch. We’re fresh off a weekend of binge-watching and ready to share our favorite (read: bitchin’) moments from the new season.
1. Hawkins gets a new resident bad boy (and he loves denim). Enter Billy the Bully, the Cali kid with a penchant for jean jackets and a really bad temper.
2. And Erica Sinclair (Lucas’s little sis) calls it like she sees it. Erica stole the show with her quick quips and one-liners. “It’s called code shut-your-mouth.”
3. Nancy and Jonathan finally get it on. How long does a guy have to stalk a girl? (We kid.) These two were meant to be.
4. And lest we forget the painfully awkward morning after. Those couch jokes had us choking on our “pure fuel” punch.
5. We finally learn the secret to Steve’s hair. It’s all about the Farrah Fawcett Hair Spray, people.
6. And he would make the best dad. Who else could give Dustin such an ace pre-Snow Ball pep talk?
7. Bob is the new Barb. R.I.P., Bob...but we’ll never forget Barb.
8. Joyce makes a mess of her house (again). She just loves a good puzzle. (And putting it all over her walls/floor/furniture.)
9. Speaking of moms... Nancy’s mom answering the door in her robe was a weird, sexy twist we didn’t see coming. That sexual tension with Billy, though.
10. The Holland family dinner was a thing to behold. Who knew Steve loves KFC?
11. Eleven and the gang reunite. And it feels so good.
12. And Mike and Eleven stand 27 inches apart at the Snow Ball dance (at long last). Shout out to the Police for giving us all the middle school feels.