The 10 Best Moments from the 2018 Oscars
The 2018 Oscars: We laughed, we cried and we fell even more in love with Tiffany Haddish. From Jennifer Lawrence and Jodie Foster teasing Meryl Streep to Allison Janney doing away with humility, here are ten of our favorite moments from the 90th annual Academy Awards.
1. When Helen Mirren Was the Most Epic ‘Price Is Right’ Model
The only thing that could have made this better? Footage of Mirren riding the Jet Ski.
2. AND LESLIE BIBB COULDN'T CONTAIN HER EXCITEMENT WHEN SAM ROCKWELL WON BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR
Yep, that’s her looking positively mind-blown in the background.
4. And Allison Janney WAsn’t Afraid to Pat Herself on the back
Janney joked that she earned the statuette for Actress in a Supporting Role all by herself. What would her I, Tonya pet bird have to say about that?
5. When Jimmy Kimmel & Friends Paid it Forward and Delivered Snacks to Moviegoers
Gummy bears, Red Vines and a six-foot sub? Sounds like our kind of Sunday night.
6. And Tiffany Haddish & Maya Rudolph Made Themselves Comfortable
Fuzzy slippers > designer heels. End of story.
7. When Common & Andra Day’s moving performance got everyone on their feet
The dynamic duo took the song’s title, “Stand Up for Something,” to heart.
8. And Emma Stone Boldly Highlighted the lack of Oscar-Nominated Female Directors
You go, Emma! Yaass!
9. When Jennifer Lawrence & Jodie Foster Dared to Gang Up on Meryl Streep
10. AND FINALLY, WHEN FRANCES MCDORMAND MADE AN EPIC ACCEPTANCE SPEECH
Best Actress winner McDormand proudly proclaimed she had “some things to say” and asked every Oscar-nominated woman in the room to stand. All hail Frances.