If your lunch typically looks like a handful of pretzels or whatever snacks your kids didn’t finish, you’re not alone. All it takes is a little planning to ensure that your stomach isn’t grumbling again at 3 p.m. Here are 34 high-protein lunches that are packed with satisfying ingredients that will keep you full until dinnertime.
34 High-Protein Lunches That Are Simple, Satisfying and Scrumptious
3. Rotisserie Chicken Ramen (32g Protein)
Store-bought rotisserie chicken just might be our favorite shortcut in the book. It’s affordable, lasts a long time and can be easily shredded and transformed into a ton of different dishes. Case in point: a 35-minute bowl of ramen, complete with a jammy egg.
6. Italian Deli Pinwheel Sandwiches (41g Protein)
Sure, you could slap some deli meat and cheese between two slices of bread and call it lunch. But don’t these pinwheel wraps look a million times more appetizing? We’ll take extra pepperoncini with ours, please.
9. Chicken And Snap Pea Stir-fry (20g Protein)
Once you have the chicken breast and produce on hand, the rest is all pantry staples. Serve it atop a bed of steamed white rice with an extra sprinkling of sesame seeds and cilantro.
11. 20-minute Burrata Salad With Stone Fruit And Asparagus (18g Protein)
12. Meal-prep Turkey Meatballs With Zucchini Noodles (33g Protein)
Good-for-you veggies. Juicy ground turkey. Your favorite marinara sauce. All the Parmesan cheese. Any questions?
18. 15-minute Mediterranean Couscous With Tuna And Pepperoncini (30g Protein)
19. Buffalo Chicken Wraps With Blue Cheese And Celery (36g Protein)
28. Tarragon Chicken Salad Sandwiches (30g Protein)
This recipe wants to prove that chicken salad doesn’t need to be boring. It’s made with lots of fresh tarragon, egg, Dijon mustard and vinegar, but the tastiest part is the finishing touch: a combo of quick-pickled onions and peppery arugula.
33. One-pot, 15-minute Pasta Limone (22g Protein)
Forget waiting for the spaghetti to cook in its own pot of water. This recipe saves a ton of time by boiling all the ingredients together, then finishing the pasta off with fresh lemon juice and Parmesan.
34. Grilled Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich (14g Protein)
When all else fails, you can always lean on old faithful. We’re suckers for creamy peanut butter and tart black raspberry jam, but there are endless tasty combinations to explore.
For even more great recipes, check out our first cookbook, Only the Good Stuff.