20-Minute Shrimp Scampi Zoodles
Just like the classic version, 20-minute shrimp scampi zoodles are buttery and bright—minus the carbs. Whip them up in a single skillet for a satisfying lunch or dinner.
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
3 garlic cloves
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
⅓ cup dry white wine
1½ pounds large tail-on shrimp, peeled
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
3 pounds zucchini, spiralized
Lemon wedges, as needed for serving
⅓ cup chopped fresh parsley
1. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the olive oil and garlic; cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
2. Add the lemon zest, lemon juice and wine; bring to a simmer. Simmer until the liquid is almost completely reduced, about 3 minutes.
3. Add the shrimp and sauté until just cooked, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl.
4. Add the spiralized zucchini to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook, tossing occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Return the shrimp to the pan and toss to combine.
5. Serve immediately, garnished with lemon and parsley.