The 37 Best Ground Beef Recipes the Whole Family Will Love
Sayonara, dinner rut
There’s a pound of ground beef in the fridge, and now the choice is yours: Will you make burgers for the millionth time, or will you shake things up and try something new? Here, 37 of the best ground beef recipes we could find.
2. Mediterranean Meatball Gyros
Way more exciting than your typical turkey sandwich for lunch.
4. Italian Wedding Soup
Make a huge batch, then freeze it and save it for a rainy day.
5. Classic Ground Beef Stuffed Peppers
Best of all, there’s only one dish to do.
6. 30-Minute Asian Basil Beef and Mango Noodle Salad
It’s ground chuck at its classiest.
7. Taco Chili Pasta Bake
Hmm, should we cook chili tonight or pasta? Ehh, let’s cook both.
9. Ground Beef Flatbread with Herb Sauce
We never thought we’d say this, but let’s skip pizza night and try this instead.
14. Corn Bread Tamale Pie
We’ve never turned down a meal made in a skillet.
15. Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti
Cream cheese and pasta, together at last.
16. Swedish Meatballs
Serve 'em on rice, noodles or veggies.
17. One-Pan Spaghetti and Meatballs
Give your dishwasher the night off.
18. Taco Potatoes
Why eat plain, old baked taters when you could whip up these babies?
19. Mini Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf
Fact: Everything’s better when you wrap it in bacon.
21. Skillet Ground Beef Nacho Dip
Whip up this deliciousness in half an hour.
22. Meatball Parmesan
Eat 'em for dinner, then save a few for sandwiches tomorrow.
25. One-Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
We just found our signature winter dish.
26. Ground Beef Enchiladas with Homemade Sauce
Ooey, gooey and ready in 30 minutes.
28. Beef Puttanesca Pizza
Use pre-made pizza dough and it’ll be ready in half an hour.
31. Ground Beef Grilled Cheese
Hint: Try dipping it in tomato soup.
32. Beef Cabbage Roll Casserole
It’s so satisfying, you’ll barely notice you got a full serving of veggies.
34. Beef Taco Salad with Homemade Tortilla Bowls
Your guests will be so impressed.
37. 20-Minute Thai Basil Beef and Lemongrass Rice Bowls
Sorry, pad Thai. We’re officially over you.