There’s a pound of ground beef in the fridge, and now the choice is yours: Will you make burgers for the millionth time, or will you shake things up and try something new? Here, 71 of the best ground beef recipes we could find.
The 71 Best Ground Beef Recipes the Whole Family Will Love
1. One-pot Ground Beef Stroganoff
A new take on an old classic.
2. Tex-mex Taco Salad
Way more exciting than your typical turkey sandwich for lunch.
3. Easy Enchilada Beef Nachos
Is it game day yet?
5. Classic Ground Beef Stuffed Peppers
Best of all, there’s only one dish to do.
6. 30-minute Asian Basil Beef And Mango Noodle Salad
It’s ground chuck at its classiest.
7. Taco Chili Pasta Bake
Hmm, should we cook chili tonight or pasta? Ehh, let’s cook both.
8. Cheater Korean Beef Bowl
9. Ground Beef Flatbread With Herb Sauce
We never thought we’d say this, but let’s skip pizza night and try this instead.
12. Ground Beef Empanadas
Freeze a batch for up to three months.
14. Corn Bread Tamale Pie
We’ve never turned down a meal made in a skillet.
15. Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti
Cream cheese and pasta, together at last.
16. Swedish Meatballs
Serve 'em on rice, noodles or veggies.
19. Mini Bacon-wrapped Meatloaf
Fact: Everything’s better when you wrap it in bacon.
20. Sloppy Joe French Bread Pizza
Grab some extra napkins.
21. Skillet Ground Beef Nacho Dip
Whip up this deliciousness in half an hour.
23. Taco Stuffed Avocados With Chipotle Cream
Most amazing idea ever.
25. One-pot Chili Mac And Cheese
We just found our signature winter dish.
26. Ground Beef Enchiladas With Homemade Sauce
Ooey, gooey and ready in 30 minutes.
27. Lasagna Soup
Have you ever seen anything more beautiful?
28. Beef Puttanesca Pizza
Use pre-made pizza dough and it’ll be ready in half an hour.
29. Ground Beef Enchilada Zucchini Boats
Seconds are mandatory.
30. Cheeseburger Gnocchi
It sounds weird, but trust us. It works.
Get the recipe
31. Ground Beef Grilled Cheese
Hint: Try dipping it in tomato soup.
32. Beef Cabbage Roll Casserole
It’s so satisfying, you’ll barely notice you got a full serving of veggies.
33. Beef Tortellini Bake
Bookmark this one for a cold winter night.
34. Beef Taco Salad With Homemade Tortilla Bowls
Your guests will be so impressed.
35. Bacon Bourbon Meatballs
Equal parts sweet and savory.
36. Cheesy Avocado Quesadillas
Proof that everything’s better with a little guac.
37. 20-minute Thai Basil Beef And Lemongrass Rice Bowls
Sorry, pad Thai. We’re officially over you.
63. Baked Coconut-curry Meatballs
Half Baked Harvest blogger Tieghan Gerard knows a thing or two about photo-worthy, mouthwatering dinners. This tasty dish can be made with lamb or pork and it's ready in 30-minutes of less, which means it's quick enough for busy weeknights.
70. Shepherd’s Pie
Shepherd's pie as a concept is pretty awesome: beef stew baked with a layer of mashed potatoes on top. Our version not only tastes rich and flavorful (thanks to Guinness in the stew) but it looks pretty darn great, too. It's worthy of being served at casual family meals and weekend dinner parties alike.