The 10 Most Instagrammable Hotels in the World
If you didn’t post a breathtakingly gorgeous Insta of your vacation, did you even go? We think not. And booking website Hotels.com agrees, which is why its experts compiled a list of the ten most bonkers-amazing hotels for that picture-perfect ’Gram—after all, their recent study found that one in six travelers picks their next destination based on social media. So it seems only fitting that these jaw-droppingly beautiful lodgings should be at the very top of your feed. Ready, set, #swoon.
1. ST. PANCRAS RENAISSANCE HOTEL: LONDON, ENGLAND
The setting for the Spice Girls’ “Wannabe” video, this majestic staircase in the iconic St. Pancras hotel is giving us less Sporty Spice and more Gryffindor vibes.
2. HÔTEL PLAZA ATHÉNÉE: PARIS, FRANCE
Why, oui, we will snap a breakfast Insta from this stunning Parisian terrace.
3. Conrad Maldives: Rangali Island, Maldives
Location tag: 16 feet below sea level.
4. Hotel Fasano: Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
This infinity pool silhouetted by Cradle Mountain will break your top-liked record, guaranteed.
5. Jade Mountain Resort: St. Lucia, West Indies
The ultimate #BedroomGoals (that you can post while lounging in the en suite hot tub, obvi).
6. Villa Saraswati: Bali, Indonesia
Don’t be surprised if you catch a few well-known travel and fashion bloggers chilling poolside at these Ubud villas in the heart of Bali.
7. BarcelÓ Malaga: Malaga, Spain
A giant stainless steel slide to the lobby makes checkout a breeze.
8. Icehotel: Jukkasjärvi, Sweden
Channel your inner Elsa in this hand-carved ice palace located 120 miles north of the Arctic Circle.
9. Bellagio Casino: Las Vegas, Nevada
All bets are off with a location tag like this.
10. Lebua at State Tower: Bangkok, Thailand
Gather your Wolf Pack for a rooftop selfie at this 63rd-floor bar from The Hangover Part II.