Whether you’re hosting an ugly sweater party, organizing your family’s annual Secret Santa or watching Christmas movies with friends, there’s one thing that no holiday gathering can go without: snacks. The cheesy, the savory and the chocolaty all belong on the menu, and no matter which you decide to serve, your guests are guaranteed to be impressed. Without further ado, here are 50 of our absolute favorite holiday finger foods to nosh on all season long.
50 Holiday Finger Foods to Nosh on All through December
- Time Commitment: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Why We Love It: crowd-pleaser, make ahead, kid-friendly
Confession: Sometimes, we get a
little lot nostalgic for a classic Hostess snack cake, specifically coconut-encrusted Sno Balls. Luckily, they're easy to make from scratch.
- Time Commitment: 3 hours and 25 minutes
- Why We Love It: <10 ingredients, special occasion-worthy, gluten free
These light-as-air meringue bites are begging to be shown off on your Instagram.
- Time Commitment: 15 minutes
- Why We Love It: <30 minutes, <10 ingredients, beginner-friendly, crowd-pleaser
These cuties straddle the line between appetizer and dessert. Not only does the recipe call for a mere six ingredients, but the bites will be ready in 15 minutes flat.
- Time Commitment: 45 minutes
- Why We Love It: crowd-pleaser, special occasion-worthy, <10 ingredients
You know how the crispy corner pieces of cornbread are the best part? That's basically what every one of these bites is like—the cheese and pancetta are just a bonus.
- Time Commitment: 2 hour and 50 minutes
- Why We Love It: crowd-pleaser, special occasion-worthy
You only think this holiday classic is outdated. We gave it the update it deserves with a few wintry ingredients in a fun-sized package.
Taryn Pire is PureWow’s associate food editor. A former bartender and barista, she’s been writing about all things delicious since 2016, developing recipes, reviewing restaurants and investigating food trends at Food52, New Jersey Family Magazine and Taste Talks. When she isn’t testing TikTok’s latest viral recipe, she’s having popcorn for dinner and posting about it on Instagram @cookingwithpire.