It simply isn’t Super Bowl Sunday without a massive mountain of wings on the table. But you don’t have to stick to classic Buffalo sauce to get your fix—or impress your party guests (although we’ll never get sick of its buttery, spicy flavor). Read on for 39 of the best chicken wing recipes that star classic and modern sauces alike.
The 39 Best Chicken Wing Recipes for the Super Bowl (or Any Old Weekday)
4. Cilantro, Lime And Yogurt Grilled Chicken Wings
Bust out the grill pan to give everyone a taste of summer in the dead of winter. There’s also a secret ingredient that’s essential to the zingy marinade: pickle brine.
6. Easy 7-ingredient Mango Pineapple Habanero Hot Wings
Spicy, sweet, tangy and downright addictive. Coat the wings in baking powder for maximum crispness.
10. Baked Boneless Honey Bbq Chicken Wings With Spicy Ranch
We’ll be slathering the herby, jalapeño-kissed ranch dressing on just about everything from now on, thank you very much.
15. Phnom Penh Cambodian-style Fried Chicken Wing Recipe
Reason number 596 to always have fish sauce in your pantry. Instead of dunking the wings in creamy dressing, roll them in a mix of salt, black pepper and lime juice.
22. Sticky Honey, Garlic And Chile Glazed Chicken Drumettes
Sambal chile sauce is the source of all the glaze’s heat. Serve the chicken with a generous helping of crushed roasted peanuts and thin-sliced green onions.
31. Extra Crispy Air Fryer Naked Chicken Wings In Vietnamese Fish Sauce
Despite its bold, umami-laced flavor, the sauce requires minimal work and ingredients to come together.
32. Smokehouse Almond Chicken Wings And Garlic Sauce
33. Crispy Korean Chicken Wings With Gochujang Sauce
Serve these savory numbers with something crunchy and refreshing, like coleslaw, pickled daikon radish or kimchi.
34. Spicy Cauliflower Cheese ‘wings’ With Tahini Ranch
This one goes out to the vegetarians at your party. The cauliflower is first tossed in a spicy Parmesan marinade. Once it’s partially roasted, cheddar cheese is sprinkled on top and baked until crispy.
35. Baked Brown Sugar Chicken Wings With Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce
Where does the dipping sauce get its unique earthiness and signature tang, you ask? We have goat cheese and sour cream to thank.