The 20 Best Secret Santa Gifts Under $20
Being an awesome gift giver is great. Being an awesome gift giver without spending an arm and a leg is better. Way better. Keep scrolling for the 20 best Secret Santa gifts under $20.
1. A Mini Waffle Maker
The best reason not to skip breakfast.
2. Misby Coffee Mug Warmer
Don't you just hate it when your coffee is lukewarm?
3. Sriracha Keychain
That way, they’ve always got hot sauce in their bag.
4. Nekmit Dual Port Ultra Thin Flat USB Wall Charger
Because no one should have to choose between an iPhone and an iPad.
5. Leather Earphone Organizers
FYI: Eighteen bucks gets you two of these little guys, so you can spread the wealth.
6. MOMOHO The Smallest Mini Bluetooth Speaker
Bring on the dance parties.
7. Rifle Paper Co. Garden Party 2020 Pocket Agenda
Perfect for staying organized in style.
8. SUN-E Succulents
So damn cute. (And tiny enough to keep on an office desk.)
9. USAGA 20 Fingers Head Massager
Technically for headache relief, but we’ve never said no to a midday head scratch.
10. Pinch Provisions Glitter Bomb Minimergency Kit
You know...just in case.
11. Herschel Supply Co. Eye Mask
Quality shut-eye, right this way.
12. Vistatroy Rhinestone Evening Bag
Elegant and fits all of your evening essentials.
13. HE SAID, SHE SAID “AWESOME LIVES HERE” MOTEL STYLE KEYCHAIN
A little inspiration never hurt anybody.
14. White Marble Cheese Slicer
Looks way more expensive than it is. (The best kind of gift.)
15. Anthropologie Chevron Monogrammed Trinket Dish
For earrings, spare change...anything really.
16. Milk Bar Compost Cookie Mix
Sure, $17 for cookie mix seems a little steep, but once you’ve tried Milk Bar’s Compost Cookies (famous in NYC), you’ll understand why it’s worth every penny.
17. Stewart & Claire Negroni Lip Balm
In flavors like Old Fashioned and Negroni, these are a far cry from the Lip Smackers of yesteryear.
19. Hershey's All Time Greats Chocolate Set
Good luck not eating the whole bag in one sitting.