What do all of these desserts have in common (besides complete and total deliciousness)? They all use one ingredient that you probably already have in your pantry: a bag of chocolate chips. Sure, they’re great in cookies, but these little morsels can be used in so many other recipes. Bring on the cakes, brownies, quick breads and cupcakes. Here, 30 delicious chocolate chip recipes.
30 Delicious Chocolate Chip Recipes (That Aren’t Cookies)
2. Chocolate-chip-cookie Tart With Chocolate Ganache
Glass of milk optional (but recommended).
11. Five-ingredient Kettle Chip Caramel Chocolate Fudge
Sweet-and-salty desserts are totally where it's at.
16. Whole-wheat Banana Bread Pancakes With Chocolate Chips
Coterie member Monique Volz just officially made us morning people.
20. Chocolate Chip Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
Chocolate chip cookies are tasty, but they’re seriously lacking in the frosting department. This chocolate chip cake with cream cheese frosting is the answer. The base is part cookie, part cake, and the tangy frosting adds layers of creaminess.
24. Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Sheet Cake
We always had a hunch banana bread would be better with frosting. Now we know for sure.