What do all of these desserts have in common (besides complete and total deliciousness)? They all use one ingredient that you probably already have in your pantry: a bag of chocolate chips. Sure, they’re great in cookies, but these little morsels can be used in so many other recipes. Bring on the cakes, brownies, quick breads and cupcakes. Here, 30 delicious chocolate chip recipes.
30 Delicious Chocolate Chip Recipes (That Aren’t Cookies)
2. Chocolate-chip-cookie Tart With Chocolate Ganache
Glass of milk optional (but recommended).
3. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice-cream Cake
4. Chocolate-chip Olive Oil Zucchini Banana Bread
Bake a fresh loaf for Sunday brunch.
5. Double Chocolate-chip Muffin Tops
Everyone knows the top’s the best part.
6. Seven-layer Oatmeal Chocolate-chip Cookie Bars
An extra handful of chocolate chips is never a bad idea.
7. Skinny Banana Chocolate-chip Muffin
Each treat is only 200 calories.
9. Mint Chocolate Chip Yogurt Ice Pops
Stash them in the freezer for a sunny day.
10. Chocolate-chip Cookie Dough Dip
Warning: This stuff is addictive.
11. Five-ingredient Kettle Chip Caramel Chocolate Fudge
Sweet-and-salty desserts are totally where it's at.
12. Chocolate-chip Banana Bread
The best way to use up those brown bananas.
13. Chocolate-chip Cookie Cupcakes
The best of both worlds: chips inside and out.
14. Peanut Butter Chocolate-chip Bars
Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you’ve got yourself an epic dessert.
15. No-bake Chocolate Peanut-butter Pretzel Bars
Where we’re going, we don’t need ovens.
17. Honey Chocolate-chip Granola Bars
Lets face it: Mornings are just better with these.
19. Cashew Dark Chocolate Energy Bites
A desk snack that’s anything but boring.
20. Chocolate Chip Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
Chocolate chip cookies are tasty, but they’re seriously lacking in the frosting department. This chocolate chip cake with cream cheese frosting is the answer. The base is part cookie, part cake, and the tangy frosting adds layers of creaminess.
21. Snickerdoodle Chocolate-chunk Bundt Cake
We transformed our favorite all-American cookie into a fluffy, decadent cake. It’s every bit as delicious as it sounds.
22. Disney's Plant-based Cookie Fries
Disney released the recipe for one of its iconic theme park treats from the Beaches & Cream Soda Shop. The chocolate chip dessert sticks are similar to biscotti and we suggest dipping them in chocolate sauce.
23. Springtime Saltine Toffee
Set this stuff out in a candy dish and watch it disappear. Everyone will be in disbelief when they learn how easy it was to make.
24. Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Sheet Cake
We always had a hunch banana bread would be better with frosting. Now we know for sure.
26. Chocolate Almond Cheesecake
Salty and sweet in perfect harmony.
27. Baileys Chocolate Truffles
Instead of baking the same old chocolatey desserts, try something different like these Baileys-infused truffles.
29. Brownie Layer Cake
Bake two pans of fudgy, decadent brownies (topped with chocolate chips and chopped nuts) and sandwich them together with whipped cream.
30. No-churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
This fresh mint chip ice cream is a cinch to make at home, no special equipment needed.