Sweet potatoes, we’ll never grow tired of you. Not only are you loaded with protein, fiber and vitamins, you’re also undeniably delicious. And because you’re potatoes—aka the most versatile and beloved starch around—there are endless ways to enjoy you, from burgers to grilled cheese. Here, 35 healthy sweet potato recipes that are as wholesome as they are tasty.
35 Healthy Sweet Potato Recipes That Never Get Old
1. Sweet Potato And Black Bean Tacos With Blue Cheese Crema
3. Overstuffed Sweet Potatoes With Chipotle-lime Yogurt
Sure, you can serve these baked beauties as a side for grilled chicken. But they’re actually filling and impressive enough to take centerstage.
7. Sweet Potato Gnocchi In Herbed White Wine Sauce
You’re only five ingredients away from these itty-bitty pillows of cheesy goodness. All that's missing is a glass of vino.
13. Sweet Potato, Tomato, Kale And Halloumi Sheet Tray
Maximum flavor, minimum clean-up. Serve with crusty bread or green salad and let your guests help themselves to the goodies on the sheet pan.
17. Lemon-roasted Potatoes, Chicken And Spinach With Tzatziki
29. Roasted Sweet Potato And Bacon Open-faced Sandwich With Herbed Ricotta
Bye, sad desk lunch. Salty, savory bacon is just the match for chive-kissed ricotta cheese and crisp-yet-tender sweet potatoes.
30. 30-minute Breakfast Hash With Kale And Sweet Potatoes
This recipe is ridiculously flexible. Feel free to swap any hearty green in for kale, like spinach, and go wild with your favorite shredded cheese for a decadent finishing touch.
31. Oven-roasted Sweet Potatoes With Crispy Chickpeas And Yogurt Sauce
A side dish so well-balanced that it can double as an entree all its own. Pro tip: Don't line the baking sheet, so the sweet potatoes can caramelize as much as possible.