25 Quick Dinner Recipes You Can Make in 15 Minutes (or Less)
Perfect world: You’d whip up a gourmet dinner from scratch every night. But time is tough to come by. That’s why we pulled together 25 quick dinner recipes that each take 15 minutes (or in some cases, less) to make. From coconut curry noodle soup to lasagna (yes, a lasagna recipe that only takes 15 minutes), these recipes are fast and delicious.
4. 15 Minute Avocado Basil Pesto Zucchini Noodles
Healthy avocado pasta is a thing, and it’s delicious.
5. GARDEN ARTICHOKE FLATBREAD PIZZA
Served with an ever-so-thin layer of ricotta cheese.
7. SOUTHWESTERN STEAK SALAD WITH CILANTRO-AVOCADO DRESSING
If you’re going to eat salad, it might as well have steak on it.
9. YAKISOBA NOODLE STIR-FRY
Veggies like bell peppers and snap peas give it extra crunch.
10. LEMON-PEPPER PASTA WITH SHRIMP
Sauv Blanc required…for the recipe (but you can drink it, too!).
11. PEAR, BRIE AND BACON FLATBREAD
13. SPICY KIMCHI QUINOA BOWL
Garnished with ginger, garlic…and hot sauce.
14. BLACK BEAN AND CORN QUESADILLAS
Full disclosure: You need only ten minutes for this one.
15. SMASHED CHICKPEA SALAD SANDWICH
Guys, it’s salad…but on a sandwich.
18. ONE-PAN CHICKEN BRUSCHETTA ZOODLES
Tastes like summer.
22. SPINACH TOMATO QUESADILLAS
Plus, liberal amounts of melted cheese.