When fall arrives, that means there's pumpkins to pick, leaves to rake and Halloween candy to eat. So instead of wasting precious time in front of the stove, whip up these slow cooker and Crockpot recipes made with hearty, seasonal ingredients. From soups to chili to roast chicken and even autumnal desserts, these dishes basically cook themselves—now, who’s coming over for Crockpot apple crisp?
43 Fall Crockpot Recipes You Need to Try In Your Slow Cooker
9. Slow Cooker Turkey Breast With Orange And Herbs
Go ahead, break out that Crockpot on a holiday. It’ll free up the oven for all those Thanksgiving sides.
29. Crockpot Braised Red Wine Short Ribs With Cheddar Potato Pierogi
Further proof that wine (and pierogi) makes everything better.
34. Slow Cooker Maple Chipotle Pork With Cheesy Polenta
You had us at “maple chipotle pork” and again at “cheesy polenta.” Who knew your Crockpot could be so fancy?
35. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Peanut Butter Chicken Soup
Transform your Halloween decorations into dinner. The peanut butter sounds unusual, but it adds a ton of rich flavor and a creamy texture.
37. Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup With Sausage And Kale
Our motto: Pasta makes everything better. (Just add it at the end so it doesn’t turn to mush in your Crockpot.)