43 Fall Crockpot Recipes You Need to Try In Your Slow Cooker
When fall arrives, that means there's pumpkins to pick, leaves to rake and Halloween candy to eat. So instead of wasting precious time in front of the stove, whip up these slow cooker and Crockpot recipes made with hearty, seasonal ingredients. From soups to chili to roast chicken and even autumnal desserts, these dishes basically cook themselves—now, who’s coming over for Crockpot apple crisp?
2. Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
You could bundle up and go outside. But we have a better idea: Make this cozy slow cooker soup.
5. Slow Cooker Chicken Potpie Soup
The whole family is going to be instantly hooked. Lucky for you, it requires just five minutes of prep.
7. Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala Meatballs
We love meatballs. We love chicken tikka masala. So we thought, why not combine the two and let our slow cooker do the hard work?
8. Slow Cooker French-Dip Sandwiches
They’re so melt-in-your-mouth tender, they’re totally worth the wait.
11. Slow Cooker Deep-Dish Pizza
Step away from the takeout menu.
12. Slow Cooker Garlic-Herb Mashed Cauliflower
Mmm, they taste just like the best mashed potatoes (but without so many carbs).
13. Slow Cooker Cranberry Hot Toddy
Planning a holiday party but don’t want to play bartender? We know what drink you should serve.
14. Slow Cooker Stuffed Shells
Pasta filled with cheese is pretty great on its own, but when it cooks itself in your Crockpot? That’s even better.
15. Slow Cooker Monkey Bread
Admittedly, baking isn’t the easiest task, but when it’s all taken care of in the slow cooker, anyone can do it.
16. Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki
Takeout, shmakeout. This is better than any restaurant meal (and you made it yourself!).
17. Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
Use them in tacos. Don’t forget the hot sauce.
18. Slow Cooker Chicken Piccata
Serve it with rice, a salad or, our personal favorite, pasta.
19. Slow Cooker Baked Beans
The longer they cook, the better they taste.
20. Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
It’ll be ready just as your brunch guests arrive.
22. Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Give Taco Tuesday a makeover with your star player, the Crockpot.
23. Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
It sounds complicated, but it’s deceptively simple to make.
25. Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken
Is it possible to have a crush on a sandwich? Because we’re definitely swooning over this guy.
26. Slow Cooker Honey Buffalo Meatballs
Make a huge batch and eat them all week.
27. Crockpot Philly Cheesesteaks
They’re even tastier when you serve them wrapped in foil.
28. Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
Behold, a satisfying side that goes with everything from fish to pork and requires almost no effort to make.
29. Crockpot Braised Red Wine Short Ribs with Cheddar Potato Pierogi
Further proof that wine (and pierogi) makes everything better.
30. Slow Cooker Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
Here’s what to do with your fall farmers market haul.
31. Slow Cooker Eggplant Parmesan
It’s a filling, cool-weather favorite as-is, but make it in your Crockpot and you’re winning dinnertime.
32. Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Soup
Added benefit: It’ll make your house smell incredible.
33. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
Save this for game night—or don’t; we won’t stop you.
34. Slow Cooker Maple Chipotle Pork with Cheesy Polenta
You had us at “maple chipotle pork” and again at “cheesy polenta.” Who knew your Crockpot could be so fancy?
35. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Peanut Butter Chicken Soup
Transform your Halloween decorations into dinner. The peanut butter sounds unusual, but it adds a ton of rich flavor and a creamy texture.
37. Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup with Sausage and Kale
Our motto: Pasta makes everything better. (Just add it at the end so it doesn’t turn to mush in your Crockpot.)
38. Slow Cooker Black Bean Pumpkin Turkey Chili
Just as filling as regular chili but a little bit more nutritious.
39. Crockpot Mac and Cheese
Have you ever seen anything more beautiful? Cream of chicken soup is the secret to its velvety texture.
40. Crockpot Beer Cheese Dip
Guess who’s coming to your Saturday game watch? (Spoiler: It’s your slow cooker.)
42. Slow Cooker Apple Crisp
Wait, you can make dessert in your Crockpot too? This is genius.
43. Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup
It’s so creamy and luxurious, no one will know it’s dairy-free—or that it took you no effort to make.