30 Easy (and Damn Tasty) Keto Lunch Ideas
So you’ve decided to give the ketogenic diet a whirl. (Good job.) But unless you want to eat spinach salad every day, you’re going to need some lunch inspiration. Voilà: 30 quick and easy keto lunch ideas that definitely aren’t “diet” food. Cheeseburgers, anyone?
1. Cauliflower Fried Rice
When in doubt, put an egg on it.
2. Low Carb Thai Curry Soup
You won't miss your average chicken soup after trying this.
3. Buffalo Chicken Soup
Perfect for the cold months—or all year round!
4. Keto Jalapeno Popper Soup
Take your taste buds on a wild ride.
5. Sausage and Peppers
This just takes a few minutes to prep, and the slow cooker does all the work.
6. Beef Barbacoa
This is the kind of melt-in-your-mouth beef we dream of.
7. Shrimp with Cauliflower “Grits” and Arugula
The next best thing to a trip to New Orleans.
8. Keto White Chicken Chili
About a billion times better than takeout.
9. Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowl
Sorry, tortillas, you’ve been replaced.
10. Chipotle Healthy Keto Pulled Pork
Pulled pork makes everything better—just serve it on lettuce instead of a bun.
11. Slow-Cooker Chicken Chile Verde
Serve this keto-friendly dish with a side of cauliflower rice.
12. Zoodle Stir-Fry
It's flavorful and filling, and it comes together in no time.
13. Low-Carb Chicken Fajita Salad
If you must have salad, do it like this.
14. Five-Ingredient Chipotle-Lime Shrimp Lettuce Cups
Eating keto doesn’t have to be time-consuming or expensive. Case in point? This five-ingredient miracle dinner.
15. Keto Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Eat your heart out, Panera. You won't even miss the potatoes.
16. Salsa Verde Shredded Beef Bowls
This Mexican-inspired bowl will keep you full and satisfied without any cheese or sour cream.
17. Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup
Crisp fall evenings call for an autumnal soup—just skip the maple syrup so it's keto-friendly.
18. Low Carb Pho with Zoodles
Cool if we make this every week?
19. Sausage-Stuffed Acorn Squash
For a hearty and cozy dinner, we give you this sausage-stuffed acorn squash with mushrooms and apples.
20. Slow-Cooker Pork Carnitas
Psst: Save the leftovers for tomorrow’s breakfast hash.
21. Keto Sheet-Pan Chicken with Rainbow Veggies
A hearty dinner for the whole family and no dishes to do? We can’t believe it.
22. Chicken Meatballs and Cauliflower Rice
This creamy, decadent sauce looks like it’s loaded with dairy. The secret ingredient? Coconut milk.
23. Crispy Prosciutto-Wrapped Cauliflower Bites
They’re basically inside-out pigs in a blanket, but totally keto!
24. Cauliflower ‘Potato’ Salad
When the carb cravings hit, cauliflower is here to sub in for potatoes! And yes, it works.
25. Cauliflower Tortillas
Call all your keto friends! Taco Tuesday is super low-carb again!
26. Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Ranch
Just because it’s a keto vegetarian dish doesn’t mean it can’t be totally extra. Enter: Your new favorite condiment, tahini ranch.
27. Mexian Zucchini Boats
Possibly the easiest dinner you’ll ever make.
28. Goat Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
When your friends say they don’t understand your keto diet, present them with this masterpiece
29. Keto Salmon Sushi Bowl
No rice, no problem, try this salmon sushi bowl made with cauliflower rice.
30. Gluten-Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
If you're craving comfort food, try this rich and creamy recipe that's made with only seven ingredients.