A vegetarian keto recipe? Sounds like an oxymoron. The ketogenic diet is infamous for stacking bacon on, well, everything. But behold: We’ve found 30 keto vegetarian recipes worth adding to your weekly rotation, so you don’t have to pick one meal plan over the other.
30 Keto Vegetarian Recipes You'll Actually *Want* to Eat
1. Vegan Keto Coconut Curry
This warming curry is complete with traditional ingredients like coconut milk, scallion and cilantro. Tofu, peanut butter and protein powder will keep you in ketosis and full until dinnertime.
2. Vegan Keto Everything Bagels
Crispy on the outside, doughy on the inside—just like the carby original. Slather on some vegan cream cheese and bring on the everything seasoning.
3. Keto Instant Pot Greek Cauliflower Rice
Cauliflower rice is ridiculously versatile. In this Mediterranean version, it's mixed with cucumber, feta, kalamata olives and lemon.
4. Ketogenic Baked Eggs And Zoodles With Avocado
Brunch is served, and it looks pretty damn delicious. Protein-rich eggs and fatty avocado are sure to keep you satisfied.
5. Keto Broccoli Cheddar Soup
This beauty is potato-free, so you can slurp down a bowl (or two) without getting too bogged down. P.S., it's made with cream cheese and cheddar.
6. Broccoli Rabe And Burrata With Lemon
Sure, you can call it a side dish. But extra cheese and pistachios turn it into a filling entrée.
7. Charred Cauliflower With Crunchy Garlic Chile Oil
Chicken who? Trust us, you won't miss it. Oh, and the homemade chile oil? You'll want to put it on everything.
8. Tomato Salad With Grilled Halloumi And Herbs
Summer isn't over until the fat tomato sings. Before you close the barbecue until next year, make sure halloumi cheese hits the grill.
9. Creamed Spaghetti Squash With Browned Butter Walnuts
Psst: You can make the squash up to three days in advance. Just heat it when it's ready to serve, then finish it off with toasted nuts and pesto cream sauce.
10. Baked Zucchini ‘ziti’ Spirals With Mozzarella
This veggie-filled twist on ziti is as cheesy and decadent as the original. But thanks to the missing pasta, you'll have *twice* as much room for dessert.
12. Spicy Spaghetti Squash With Bell Peppers
Who needs pasta when this wondrous gourd exists?
13. Kelp And Zucchini Noodle Pad Thai
Never worked with kelp noodles before? Don't panic. They don't even need to be cooked, just soaked. They're gluten-free, nutrient-rich and taste a lot like glass noodles.
14. Cauliflower ‘potato’ Salad
Say sayonara to gloopy mayonnaise and starchy spuds. Greek yogurt, sour cream, Dijon mustard and cauliflower florets have this picnic staple covered.
15. Stuffed Zucchini Boats With Tomato And Feta
In case you need another reason to eat zucchini besides it's delicious flavor, this nutritious veggie is low fat, full of antioxidants and boasts potassium, folate and vitamin C.
16. One-pan Eggs With Asparagus And Tomatoes
So few carbs. And even less mess, thanks to the trusty sheet pan. Did we mention you'll only need six ingredients?
17. Cacio E Pepe Cauliflower
You won't find elbow pasta here. But this 20-minute gem is basically low-carb Pecorino mac and cheese.
18. Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Just as satisfying as chicken wings, minus the meat. Come game day, you'll be thanking us big time.
20. Roasted Cauliflower With Tahini Ranch
You thought honey mustard was your ride or die. Wait until you meet tahini ranch made with Greek yogurt and fresh herbs.
21. Mushroom Cauliflower Rice With Peppers
Our favorite thing about this dish besides the fact that it takes only 20 minutes to cook? It's made almost entirely from pantry staples.
22. Curry Butternut Squash Noodles
When it's cold outside, lean on green curry paste, spicy ginger and full-fat coconut milk to keep you cozy.
23. Gluten-free Cheese And Cauliflower ‘breadsticks’
Dinner is whatever you make it. So go ahead, have all the breadsticks your heart desires. We'll bring the Chardonnay.
24. Roasted Pumpkin And Brussels Sprouts With Poached Eggs
Fact: A runny egg makes everything better. Just double the pumpkin and skip the potatoes to keep it keto-friendly.
25. Gluten-free Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Seven ingredients, 30 minutes, big flavor. Yeah, we'll be sipping this all winter long.
26. Cauliflower Fried Rice
All the flavor and convenience of takeout, minus the bloat. Don't be shy about the sriracha.
27. Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
Sometimes, you just straight-up need a sandwich. Whip up this creamy spread, find a low-carb bread you like and lunch away.
29. Crispy Tofu Bites
These guys are vegan, have 9 grams of protein per serving and don't require any messy frying. Need we say more?
30. Keto Silver Dollar Pancakes
You fire up the griddle. We've got the whipped cream and sugar-free syrup on deck.