No matter how you acquired your food processor (you inherited it from Grandma; it was a wedding gift; you sprang for one with your own cash because Ina Garten told you to), it’s probably hiding out of sight somewhere in your kitchen, accumulating dust, taking up space and silently mocking you. Resolved to break out the machine more often? Here are 41 food processor recipes to put it to good use. The best part? They practically make themselves.
41 Food Processor Recipes That Pretty Much Make Themselves
1. 15-minute Gazpacho With Cucumber, Red Pepper And Basil
You simply toss everything into your food processor, pulse and serve. Dinner doesn’t get easier than this.
7. Banana Cream Pie
This pie has a secret: The crust is laced with peanuts for a salty-sweet addition that balances out all that filling.
Get the recipe
10. Antoni Porowski’s Moroccan-style Pasta Bolognese
If we can’t get Antoni to dice the aromatics for us, our food processor is the next best thing.
13. Roasted Winter Vegetable Platter With Miso Aioli And Romesco Sauce
Once you try this quick, savory romesco sauce, you might never go back to bottled ranch dressing.
16. Portobello And Avocado Quesadillas With Magic Green Sauce
The sauce alone is worth bringing out your food processor. It’s the ideal balance of creamy, sweet, spicy and sour, so you’ll want to eat it with everything.
20. Mini Cauliflower-crust Breakfast Pizzas With Spicy Garlic Honey
So you made cauliflower rice. Don’t stop there! Turn it into a low-carb pizza crust by adding eggs and a generous amount of Parmesan cheese.
28. Smoky Eggplant Pasta With Pounded Walnut Relish, Mozzarella And Basil
We love a classic red sauce, but sometimes we need a change of pace. Enter this elevated pasta, which is rustic but fancy at the same time.
31. Banoffee Pie With Honeycomb
Your food processor will make quick work of the graham cracker crust. In fact, the whole thing comes together in 40 minutes—the fastest pastry we’ve ever made.
41. Charred Sweet Potatoes With Pistachio-chili Pesto
We’ll be topping all our side dishes with this spicy-salty pesto, now and forever.