40 Festive Champagne Cocktails to Sip on New Year's Eve
Here at PureWow, we like to think of ourselves as your biggest fan. As such, the last thing we’d want is for you to start the new year on the wrong foot, i.e., with a bad drink. To kick the celebration off right, be sure to have one of these tremendously delicious Champagne cocktails in hand. You really can't go wrong with any of them.
1. Grapefruit and Sage Champagne Cocktails
For what it’s worth, peak grapefruit season starts around Christmas.
3. Blood Orange Champagne Mule
OK fine, maybe this one, too.
4. Healthy Champagne Cocktails, 2 Ways
Sparkling blackberry-raspberry and tropical mango-coconut? We'll take both, please.
5. Raspberry-Lime Champagne Punch
An easy way to serve drinks to your whole crew, all at once.
7. Pear and Cranberry Champagne Cocktails
The best part is munching on the soaked fruit once you’re done sipping.
10. Rosemary-Grapefruit Sparkling Cocktails
Don’t worry, that’s not part of a Christmas tree. It’s fresh rosemary.
13. Red Carpet Glamour Cocktail
Citrus juice meets brut Champagne and rose petals.
14. Apple, Pear and Pomegranate Sangria
A delicious twist on one of our favorites.
15. Blackberry Champagne Mule
Bust out your muddler: Breaking the berries down releases every drop of their sweet-tart juice.
16. Kir Royale
This French classic couldn't be easier. You only need two ingredients to whip 'em up.
17. Christmas Champagne Cocktail
Sure, Christmas is over come NYE. But no one can complain about a pretty sugared rim.
18. Lavender Bellini Cocktail
Spruce up peach juice or purée with dried lavender buds.
19. Pineapple Margarita Sparklers
Four words: Chipotle. Chili. Salt. Rim.
20. St. Germain Pomegranate Spritzers
No garnish is as naturally elegant as pomegranate arils.
21. Bitter Sweet Sparkler Cocktail
Starring Suze, a 19th-century French aperitif made from a bitter root.
23. Strawberry Satsuma Champagne Sangria
Satsumas are a type of mandarin orange from Japan that are sweeter and juicier than other common types.
24. Sparkling Pear and Tamarind Cocktail
Clink your glasses at midnight with these babies and boom—it's a regular Gatsby party.
25. Sparkling Pomegranate Punch
Candied rosemary is super simple to make (and looks really chic in a Champagne flute).
28. Strawberry Basil Champagne Sparklers
Homemade simple syrup is the key to wowing each and every one of your guests.
30. Pomegranate Ginger Sparkler Cocktail
Have you ever tried Domaine de Canton? It's a silky ginger liqueur with notes of honey and vanilla.
31. Sparkling Pomegranate Margaritas
A taste of summer in the dead of winter.
32. Christmas Punch
Trust us: It'll taste just as refreshing and delicious on the 31st. You can just call it something else: Meet Me at Midnight Punch? Bring on 2021 Punch? Plain-and-simple Cranberry Orange Punch?
33. Blackberry Champagne Punch
This boozy beauty also boasts brandy and Grand Marnier.
34. Sparkling Holiday Champagne Sangria
Moscato and bubbly are a match made in hostess heaven.
35. Champagne-Elderflower Cocktail with Pear and Thyme
Face it: Fresh herbs in a cocktail impress even the pickiest of critics.
36. Pomegranate and Orange Champagne Punch
You really don't want to skip the festive ice cubes stuffed with mint leaves and pomegranate arils.
37. Champagne Punch
Make a virgin batch without the bubbly for the little ones struggling to stay up for the countdown. Then it's just a mix of pineapple and orange juice—what kid wouldn't love that?
38. Strawberry-Champagne Tequila Fizz
Thin-sliced jalapeños and earthy tequila give juicy berries a serious edge.
39. Hibiscus and Ginger Champagne Cocktail
It truly doesn't get fancier than whole hibiscus flowers in rose water syrup at the bottom of each glass.
40. Pink Grapefruit-Champagne Sorbet Floats
Our favorite cocktails are those that double as dessert.
Additional reporting by Alexandra Hough