Fact: A little bit of sparkling prosecco will make any drink a lot more festive. Whip up one of these simple, bubbly cocktail recipes the next time you need to impress your girlfriends. Or your in-laws. Or heck, yourself. Whether you need a crowd-pleasing pomegranate and orange punch for a New Year’s Eve bash or some refreshing prosecco pineapple sorbet floats for a summer brunch, here are 40 prosecco cocktails for every occasion.
40 Elegant and Easy Prosecco Cocktail Recipes
- Time Commitment: 1 hour, 40 minutes
- Why We Love It: <10 ingredients, make ahead, crowd-pleaser
- Serves: 15
This large-batch cocktail with festive cranberry, zesty orange juice and plenty of bubbles will keep the coupes full without any fuss. . Now that’s how you bring good cheer.
- Time Commitment: 20 minutes
- Why We Love It: ready in <30 minutes, special occasion-worthy, <10 ingredients
- Serves: 1
This is the cocktail equivalent of your coziest winter sweater, and all you need is a couple of ingredients (bourbon, apple cider syrup, lemon juice, cranberries and cinnamon sticks) to whip it up.
- Time Commitment: 2 hours, 18 minutes
- Why We Love It: crowd-pleaser, beginner-friendly
- Serves: 8
Grilling pineapple brings out the fruit's natural sugars. Serve it with one of these backyard eats.
33. Hugo Spritz
- Time Commitment: 5 minutes
- Why We Love It: ready in <15 minutes, <10 ingredients
- Serves: 1
What is a Hugo Spritz, you ask? It's basically like an Italian vacay to Florence, in a glass. With mint, lime, elderflower liqueur and prosecco, the Hugo lacks bitterness when compared to its Aperol cousin and contains a lower alcohol volume too.
- Time Commitment: 14 minutes
- Why We Love It: crowd-pleaser, ready in <15 minutes
- Serves: 6
Apple cider, caramel and and prosecco combine to make this highly festive concoction. And while the crushed candy cane rim is optional, it does take this seasonal sipper up a notch.