With all the skincare products out there, it can be hard to know what's actually worth dropping your money on. And while we could attempt to try them all…we’d rather have someone tell us exactly what works.
Thankfully, Violet Grey’s new Violet Box: Staff Picks just dropped, and it’s essentially a curated collection of the site’s most popular products (and with this luxe retailer, you can trust everything is top-notch). It’s almost packed with more skincare goodies than our medicine cabinet can handle, but we’ll accept the challenge.
And don’t let your eyes pop too much at the $375 price tag. It’s actually around $800 worth of product—here’s what’s inside.
- Macrene Actives High Performance Neck and Décolletage Treatment (30 ml): The formula is designed to firm and improve tone for delicate skin.
- Royal Fern Phytoactive Skin Perfecting Essence (200 ml): Not only does the antioxidant-rich toner reduce the appearance of pores, but it also exfoliates and purifies the skin.
- Susanne Kaufmann Eye Cream Line A (0.5 oz): This fast-absorbing eye cream is packed with ultra-hydrating ingredients like broccoli seeds, elderberry extract and rosehip oil.
- Koh Gen Do Pure Cotton: Use it to apply and remove moisturizers, serums and makeup.
- Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Cloths (10-pack): Trust us when we say these nourishing cloths will change the way you remove your makeup.
- 111 Skin Sub-Zero De-Puffing Energy Mask: Treat yourself with a sheet mask that’s designed to soothe and de-puff stressed skin.
- Augustinus Bader The Cream (15 ml): A super-rich cream that uses stem-cell technology to help your skin regenerate new cells.
- Leonor Greyl Eclat Naturel Nourishing and Protective Styling Cream (1.7 oz): Apply to wet hair to achieve a sleek and shiny blowout.
- Westman-Atelier Lit Up Highlight Stick Brulee: An easy-to-use gel with iridescent undertones that flatter all skin types.
Considering the products included, we have a feeling this limited-edition box will go fast. (You know what to do.)