With all the skincare products out there, it can be hard to know what's actually worth buying. And while we could attempt to try them all…we’d rather have someone tell us exactly what works.
Thankfully, Violet Grey’s new Violet Box just dropped, and it’s essentially a curated collection of Violet Grey staffers’ all-time favorites (so you know everything is top-notch). It’s almost packed with more skincare goodies than we can handle, but we’ll accept the challenge.
And don’t let your eyes pop too much at the $250 price tag. It’s actually $687.50 worth of product, which means you’re saving $437.50, or a whopping 64 percent off. What’s inside? Here’s the lineup.
- Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream (30 ml): a beloved, super rich clean face cream that uses stem-cell technology to help your skin regenerate new cells
- Chantecaille Pure Rosewater (3.4 oz): a hydrating, vitamin-C enriched toner that fights signs of aging and soothes irritated skin
- DeoDoc DailyViolet Cotton Intimate Wash (100 mL): a doctor-developed, pH-balanced wash that’s safe for your lady parts
- Macrene Actives 37 Actives High-Performance Anti-Aging and Filler Lip Treatment (0.24 fl oz): a glossy, non-sticky, plant-based lip treatment for a plumper pout
- MUTHA Body Oil (100 mL): a botanical dry body oil that delivers all-over hydration and antioxidants (while also preventing stretch marks) for dewy skin
- MZ Skin Hydrate & Nourish Age Defence Retinol Day Moisturizer SPF 30 (50 ml): an anti-aging retinol cream that you can actually wear during the day, thanks to SPF
- RéVive Anti-Aging Eye Serum (0.5 oz): a lightweight eye treatment that tackles fine lines, dark circles and puffiness all in one
- Virtue Recovery Shampoo (2 oz): a keratin-infused shampoo that gently cleanses while repairing damaged strands from the inside out
- Virtue Recovery Conditioner (2 oz): a keratin-infused conditioner that hydrates and protects hair while also repairing past breakage
If we’re being totally honest, we were hooked at Augustinus Bader. Considering the products included, we have a feeling this limited-edition box will go fast. (Hint, hint.)